25k Burst before The Star ?

TAgdeKING

Looking at the rarity of the two trophies, one would suggest that 25 k burst should pop some time before reaching 250 stars.
I've got the 250 star trophy and grinded the first level for about 20-30 min without the 25k trophy popping. Could it be glitched ? I got my 250th star at level 114

I also seemed to get the 10k trophy at the correct time but with no ingame counter, I've no clue...

I was more worried about the 250 stars, because I didn’t know how much levels this game has. 
On what level did your 10k trophy pop? I assume you can destroy more bricks in later levels, don’t think it’s glitched unless you unlocked 10k at level 40 or something.

It seems to be endless amounts of levels. Can't actually go beyond the levels you've cleared to check so I'm not sure, but getting 250 was no problem as I got only 1 star at a quite a few levels, and there seems to be many left after the 114 that I cleared. The problem is that I didn't chek at what level I got it, but it seemd like a fair amount of time/levels when I got it.. Assuming I got 10 k at level 40 I should be getting the 25 k around lvl 115-120 (assuming there is more bubbles in later levels..)

I finished at lvl 114 and have replayed the first level atleast 50 times with no luck.. Maybe replaying levels don't count?

Just started today. Keeping an eye out for when the 10k & 25k trophy is popping on my account. Yeah, maybe redoing levels doesn’t count. I just keep playing new levels until it pops. 
If my trophy pops before yours, I’ll update you when it popped. 

Yeah I would guess something like that.. Which makes me wonder how the 250 stars are more rare than the 25k... People must be struggeling with the game as I didn't count my run as a good one, getting the 250 stars at level 114. But maybe it was just me expecting to much of myself..?

Anyway I still don't have it, but now I'm just playing new levels. currently at 117 as I had the weekend off.

Edited by TAgdeKING

Update:
Just got the 25 k burst trophy and I got it on the first level. Got to lvl 122, and was so tired of the game, that I just hoped playing the same level over and over would work, and it did. So when you get to 250 stars, just grind out the first level for a while and you should be good :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...