Can I get carried for the "Prestige" trophy?

WhiterWhite00

I'm cleaning my backlog and here it is Destiny 2 with only one trophy remaining: "Prestige". I stopped playing on September 2019 quite before the "Shadowkeep" dlc release. I'm at power 1350 and I've read that the new trophy is changed in something very more difficult, my question is: would trying to get into a nightfall grandmaster difficulty matchmaking and letting the other 2 people do everything work?

Edited by WhiterWhite00

Unfortunately there is no matchmaking in Grandmaster Nightfall as they are now one of the hardest content in the game currently. You will also need to be at a minimum of 1575 I believe in order to even enter one which requires a mixture of getting to the cap level of 1560 and leveling up the seasonal artifact. The content itself also requires that you have a good setup. This however would depend on what Nightfall you do as I would say that 4 out of the 6 Nightfalls this season are fairly challenging, but 2 are fairly straightforward.

Which unfortunately means you can't be carried through the content for the trophy.

38 minutes ago, Hammeff said:

Unfortunately there is no matchmaking in Grandmaster Nightfall as they are now one of the hardest content in the game currently. You will also need to be at a minimum of 1575 I believe in order to even enter one which requires a mixture of getting to the cap level of 1560 and leveling up the seasonal artifact. The content itself also requires that you have a good setup. This however would depend on what Nightfall you do as I would say that 4 out of the 6 Nightfalls this season are fairly challenging, but 2 are fairly straightforward.

Which unfortunately means you can't be carried through the content for the trophy.

And if I'm in lobby with two other friends? Could it be doable? Or it will remain impossible?

On 6/5/2022 at 9:06 PM, WhiterWhite00 said:

I'm cleaning my backlog and here it is Destiny 2 with only one trophy remaining: "Prestige". I stopped playing on September 2019 quite before the "Shadowkeep" dlc release. I'm at power 1350 and I've read that the new trophy is changed in something very more difficult, my question is: would trying to get into a nightfall grandmaster difficulty matchmaking and letting the other 2 people do everything work?

What you want to do is fine and quite doable as long as the other two are good or very good, the problem is that everyone has to have a minimum level of 1575 just to be able to enter that activity.