Farm Manager 2022 Trophy Thoughts?

Ac3dUd3-

On 5/7/2022 at 11:40 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

How is this game for the people who play played it? Is it worth the cheaper price on the store? How hard is the platinum?

Not bad, platinum I'd say is 2/10 and most of the time would be waiting to make money or to complete that training trophy. Each scenario is at least an hour long, lot of rinse & repeat setup to start with to maximize cashflow initially. Would think 30hrs or more for the platinum, put a show on to watch when you're doing all the training trophy, that took a few hours waiting!
This setup I used for the scenarios-

Start scenario, sell everything, setup 8 medium chicken coops of Quail with organic food. Build a Warehouse, & Small Silo close by then build 2 Houses of permanent employees to service the 8 coops. Add auto-trades to buy the organic food & sell the organic Quail eggs. I repeated the above 2 or 3 times then had enough cash coming in to concentrate on the Scenario task.

On the PS4 Pro it crashed a lot.. so after you'd progressed your farm about half hour I'd manually save then load it up again. You can change the auto-save from 15mins to 5mins. Otherwise not too bad, going through campaign now for the last trophy..

Edited by Mac_truK
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Mac_truK said:

Not bad, I'd say is 2/10 and most of the time would be waiting to make or to complete that trophy. Each is at least long, lot of rinse & repeat setup to start with to maximize initially. Would think 30hrs or more for , put a show on to watch when you're doing all trophy, that took a few waiting!
This setup I used for the scenarios-

Start , sell everything, setup 8 medium coops of Quail with . Build a Warehouse, & Small close by then build 2 Houses of employees to service the 8 coops. Add auto-trades to buy the & sell the organic Quail . I repeated the above 2 or 3 times then had enough cash coming in to concentrate on task.

On the PS4 Pro it crashed a lot.. so after you'd progressed your about I'd manually save then load it up . You can change the auto-save from 15mins to 5mins. Otherwise not too bad, going through campaign now for the last ..

Thanks for the response mate ill buy the game and add it to my to do list :)

• Like 1