Disclaimer if you're going for the PS4/PS5 stack

hopeseinberg

This concerns mostly the people who just got the game since it was one of May's PS+ titles. You will likely end up around division 6 (FUT) towards the end of the plat, cuz of the way divisions work at 22. You can't forfeit and relegate on purpose anymore either, so either you would have to not play the game for a while to relegate or go up against opponents with stacked teams (people who got the game on release or months ago). This would make getting 3 wins in a row much more difficult compared to going for the other version as soon as you pop the trophy in one of the versions. Otherwise it's either a matter of luck, being really good at the game so u can beat squads much better than yours, or you gotta put tonna hours to grind for a better team.

Edited by hopeseinberg

I earned the trophy in Division 10 about  2 days ago. Try to complete objectives and opening packs (PSplus pack is free) before you play Rivals and have somewhat decent players. Winning streak is only winning 2 games => i lost my 3th game and the trophy popped.

I would encourage to do the Be my Guest trophy ASAP. That one is going to be hard to earn very soon. I did it now and i took my a couple of tries to find a match. Even if you find a match, you also still have to win the game.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, chrisy21 said:

If I jump from ps5 to ps4, will my pro club player & ultimate team be the same on PS4 version? 

Only ultimate team carries over from ps5 to ps4 and vice versa. If you complete one version you can almost auto-pop all the trophies again by doing a specific requirement just 1 time. So for example if you complete 10 wins with a coop partner on the PS5 version, you only need to do it once on the PS4 version.

Pro Club players do not carry over, so you will need to do everything twice if you want all the trophies on both versions.

Edited by MennoWoods2
  • Like 1