Server close time

FallenDestroyer

So I've looked in all the obvious places and haven't had any luck finding a rough time for when the playstation servers will close and it will move to the epic servers and the "new" launcher.

Only speculating I imagine it will be around 1PM GMT as this is when the store/challenges resets.

I'm just trying to work out how long I have left to try and get my last 2 remaining trophies before I'm locked out of them for good.

36 minutes ago, FallenDestroyer said:

So I've looked in all the obvious places and haven't had any luck finding a rough time for when the playstation servers will close and it will move to the epic servers and the "new" launcher.

Only speculating I imagine it will be around 1PM GMT as this is when the store/challenges resets.

I'm just trying to work out how long I have left to try and get my last 2 remaining trophies before I'm locked out of them for good.

I thought it was just a new launcher, I didn't think there was a server migration.

• Like 2

less than 2 days.  i'm hopeful you can reach that goal hardest thing is race wins the other thing is just participation. would turn on your favorite TV show or music and finish it up.

could be midnight before server reset so i would expect slightly less than 2.

Edited by Lordguwa

14 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

I wonder who will be the last person to get the platinum in the older version. Thats kind of a feat in itself, to get it in just under the wire.

I didn't think of that, that's a cool little side competition going on haha. I was only thinking of those permanent ultra rares we're about to lock in ?

• Like 4

sooo i had a rant talk with the support about im one of the unlucky ones the legendary pattern did not show up in shop since months and he answered me this " Your achievement progress will follow you over to the new launcher and the old launcher and list will be retired so you should just be left with the one list."  am i correct that the fallguys OG trophy list will ge gone from our playstation profile and there will be only the new one? havnt saw someone mention this before

10 hours ago, CriticalPwner said:

i thought so would be too good to be true so i will sit now on a uncomplete 91% trophy stack forever because of rng sad

Same here bud.. 91% forever..

Can guarantee I'll never play a game from these devs again. Seems they have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Nor any care for trophy hunters.

I've heard the rumors they wanted the plat to be 0% so it shouldn't surprise me that they wouldn't throw us a bone with a planned legendary color. 

• Like 1

On 07/05/2022 at 8:26 AM, DaivRules said:

I thought it was just a new launcher, I didn't think there was a server migration.

Correct it's just the old launcher retiring, not an actual server migration.

Old client and new clients can play together. Most likely they've probably coded the old app to not work after a certain date or will update either it or the new app to a new version that makes it incompatible.

14 hours ago, CriticalPwner said:

i thought so would be too good to be true so i will sit now on a uncomplete 91% trophy stack forever because of rng sad

4 hours ago, bdjn15 said:

Same here bud.. 91% forever..

Can guarantee I'll never play a game from these devs again. Seems they have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Nor any care for trophy hunters.

I've heard the rumors they wanted the plat to be 0% so it shouldn't surprise me that they wouldn't throw us a bone with a planned legendary color. 

Just keep playing because it ain't over till it's over. You might be lucky after the last refresh.

2 hours ago, kevao97 said:

for some reason the game changed its name to "Fall guy"

?

Fallen Guy soon?

13 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Maybe it autopops in the old one if you get new trophies in the new launcher

don't make me dream...

Has anyone ever tried something like this? i never played the OR version, i missed my chance to have the original platinum but i have access to the old launcher.

13 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Old laucher is closed now. You can't dismiss the "install new launcher" message. You can still log into the servers though.

Maybe it autopops in the old one if you get new trophies in the new launcher.

hmm, that could rly work

19 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Old laucher is closed now. You can't dismiss the "install new launcher" message. You can still log into the servers though.

Maybe it autopops in the old one if you get new trophies in the new launcher.

Can you change Costume while the "install new launcher" message display?

Or if you change costume in new launcher, will the "Head Turner" Trophy also autopop in old launcher?

Only lack this trophy make me sick...

16 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Has anyone ever tried something like this? i never played the OR version, i missed my chance to have the original platinum but i have access to the old launcher.

These times would suggest that OR list had some autopop 9mWwTp8.png

But that's likely due to them earning the achievements on PC first. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

29 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

These times would suggest that OR list had some autopop 9mWwTp8.png

But that's likely due to them earning the achievements on PC first. 

Yes, the OR version is currently auto-popping trophies if your earned them on the new launcher.

Hopefully it will stay this way, though they might update the new launcher to a point where the servers are incompatible.

• Like 3

excellent! now is hoping that the autopop remains somehow, but there will probably be no communication soon