Server close time

FallenDestroyer

1 hour ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Yea I can confirm that you can get the trophies on the new launcher, and they will auto pop on the old launcher as well. At least for now.

ovhKW87.png

Until they remove the download option for the old launcher (which they probably already did).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FlashbekBR said:

Until they remove the download option for the old launcher (which they probably already did).

I doubt that, Sony rarely deletes the whole download. The last time they did that, as far as I remember, was the P.T. Demo, which was due to license issues. They could remove the login into the old launcher tho.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, FlashbekBR said:

To be safe, if you want to try and autopop the old list, keep it installed.

Offcourse, only previous owners can find the old launcher on their downloadlist. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Omar50001 said:

All trophies that I had popped out, instead of one, Big Tease :(
Can someone help me? 

same thing happened to me. the exact same trophy too. I fixed it by restoring licenses. go to Playstation settings > Account Management > restore licenses 

17 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

I believe if they upload the next patch then the old client wont be playable anymore.

It's 1.06 (New Launcher) now and I can still start the old launcher and it still says the same thing and connects to server. 

22 hours ago, FlashbekBR said:

I downloaded the old launcher from my library after deleting it when it died. I think it was about 8 hours after and I could still get it. I don't see it leaving anytime soon and I think it will still connect for a month or so. 

Honestly, they know they screwed up by letting all the support team suggest that the old list will be deleted and this is literally the only thing they can do to satisfy people, backwards and forwards popping. I just hope they do give us enough time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 2:18 PM, jayofmaya said:

Honestly, they know they screwed up by letting all the support team suggest that the old list will be deleted and this is literally the only thing they can do to satisfy people, backwards and forwards popping. I just hope they do give us enough time.

Any news on how much time we have?

7 hours ago, SQUALL20X said:

Any news on how much time we have?

i believe until the new patch arrives on 21th june

On 10.5.2022 at 3:25 AM, KosmicKaper said:

same thing happened to me. the exact same trophy too. I fixed it by restoring licenses. go to Playstation settings > Account Management > restore licenses 

Same issue, and even I did the "restore licenses" method, it hasnt helped me :/

1 hour ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

i believe until the new patch arrives on 21th june

Same issue, and even I did the "restore licenses" method, it hasnt helped me :/

Several trophies didn't pop up for me, even contacting support didn't work...

So the support told me to delete my save files and reboot my ps4. As soon as I started the game again, Im stuckin now at the tutorial and cannot press x, because I get the notificiation the launcher isnt playable anymore...

That what they told me:

Spoiler

Michael (Fall Guys)

May 23, 2022, 03:47 GMT+1

Hello De ,

Thank you for the response!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received all Trophies after changing the launcher. To fix that you may try clearing cache. The PlayStation doesn't have a specific menu option to clear cache. However, you can force the cache to be cleared by doing the following:

Turn off your PlayStation. Do not enter Rest Mode.
Once the indicator light on your PlayStation is off and has stopped blinking, unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
Wait at least 30 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into your PlayStation and turn it on.
Check if the issue is persisting.

Please also log out from your PlayStation account and log in again, also please delete the Fall Guys local save files (please don't worry it won't affect your in-game progress).

To find your local save files please go to Settings -> Storage -> System Storage -> Saved Data -> Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout -> click "Options" button on your controller -> Select All -> Delete

If this won't help please don't hesitate to get in touch with us again.

All the best,

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim