Are you Brony enough to obtain the platinum? (My Little Pony A Maretime Bay Trophy/Achievement Thoughts)

I am. I watched the show back when it was popular in like 2012-2015. Even watched the new movie last year.

Will definitely pick this up.   ?

I love paw patrol as well both the show and the three games they made so far.^^

Edited by HelluvaLoonaBoss

I'm Brony enough to platinum the game, but unless the game itself is actually good, I'm not Brony enough to buy it. I'm not going to support something if it's crap, even if it's based on a something I highly enjoy. The fandom deserves better than that.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Adults can enjoy kids shows if they so wish. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing too but shows like Bluey for example, are able to appeal to kids and adults, so anyone can enjoy and appreciate the show for what it is. Regardless of how anyone feels about it, people can like what they choose to. Just my 2 cents, but I am not invalidating your opinion either way. 

I typed out a whole thing but decided to hold my tongue. It's just going to cause unneeded shit and derailment of this thread. But it really has nothing to do with it being a kids show.   

I’ll probably be buying it at some point. Haven’t watched the entire FiM series (but have watched at least 4 seasons) and never got hardcore into the fandom because some of the really hardcore fans kinda...urm...weirded me out, to put it mildly. 

But as long as the game is good, I’ll definitely pick it up. 

I'll probably even make it my 150th platinum or something whenever I get there or Platinum 175(Since it seems to show up as a milestone trophy whenever I get back to doing trophies again).
Still a bit disappointed they never came out with game for generation 4.
 I was planning on getting this on the Nintendo Switch as well, but anybody else know why it is $10 more than the Playstation 4 version?
Nintendo Tax or something?

My bf watched FiM by himself and actually liked it enough to watch it again with me. I honestly thought it was pretty alright. I am not super impressed by the reboot or whatever is going on with the series nowadays (not that I was ever that into it, it just looks...odd now. And Spike doesn't seem to be in it anymore from what I've seen and he was the best character), but I would probably pick this up in a deep sale one day.