Are you Brony enough to obtain the platinum? (My Little Pony A Maretime Bay Trophy/Achievement Thoughts)

• 2 weeks later...

Be proud to be a brony or pegasister and a trophy hunter! I got the platinum trophy. The names are nice, but the icons are so lazy. They could of used the characters and cutie marks for the icons. The game plays like an episode. The lip sync for cutscenes are quite bad (except the ones in the ending). The song for the dancing minigame is decent fun too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ex-pegasister here. Left the fandom because a lot of the newer fandom members either creeped me out or just pissed me off. Still platted the game though because I can, will, and if you don't like it too bad ??

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

@Valzentia

You don't need to leave the fandom just because there are some creepers out there. Don't let some pervs and annoying people ruin your fun. I never really interact with the fandom anymore, but interacting with the fandom isn't required to be a fan of the content, so I still consider myself a Brony in the end.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gaberdude said:

@Valzentia

You don't need to leave the fandom just because there are some creepers out there. Don't let some pervs and annoying people ruin your fun. I never really interact with the fandom anymore, but interacting with the fandom isn't required to be a fan of the content, so I still consider myself a Brony in the end.

I had quit watching and keeping up with the show for quite a while, truthfully. It was more of the straw that broke the camel's back.

I still enjoy the show, I just never feel like watching it anymore—not because of the creepers and pervs, but simply because I have multiple other things I do in my free time and I have other shows i'm interested in :P

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

I wanna grab this game for my daughter but its supposedly a 90 minute plat. Im sure she get lots more than 90 min out of it and i would clean up the trophies she didnt get but 40 bucks for a sub 2 hour game is more than im willing to "pony" up. 

Look for a sale; I’ve seen the game as low as $10 and it shouldn’t be too hard to find for $20. My daughter loved it and played through it multiple times. It’s a great kids game.

• Like 1

Maybe when it’s featured on PS Plus Extra’s Games Catalogue… MAYBE.

On 9/5/2022 at 5:44 AM, Princess Luna said:

Adults can enjoy kids shows if they so wish. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing too but shows like Bluey for example, are able to appeal to kids and adults, so anyone can enjoy and appreciate the show for what it is. Regardless of how anyone feels about it, people can like what they choose to. Just my 2 cents, but I am not invalidating your opinion either way. 

Bluey video game published by Outright when?

Edited by Dry

21 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

I wanna grab this game for my daughter but its supposedly a 90 minute plat. Im sure she get lots more than 90 min out of it and i would clean up the trophies she didnt get but 40 bucks for a sub 2 hour game is more than im willing to "pony" up. 

Check your local library (or the extended network, if yours has one).  Mine has it, I plan to borrow it and play it with my daughters.  They've watched the movies on netflix so many times I could probably recite them, lol.

• Like 2

I'm was never into MLP after the original (local video store when I was 4 had the movie, it's not bad actually). But I saw the thread title on the main forum page and my first 1am thought was "Are...are you fucking challenging me? How expensive is this thing, I'll show you.".

22 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

40 bucks? It's being sold for 20 in stores,  unlesss you insist on a digital copy.

• Like 1

I see some people being really judgemental about the whole Brony thing. I'll say this: I used to watch it, I'll admit. I haven't watched it or been involved with that community since 2014, nearly a decade ago. I wasn't pushed away from it, just kinda stopped after a while. A decade removed from it, I can personally say that aside from some creeps the fandom was pretty neat. I think the only reason it gets a lot of stick is because of what the show is. It's pretty feminine and geared at a younger demographic (though the intent was that it was a family show but I digress). 

I get the feeling, and I can't back this up, but I get the feeling that a lot of the folks trashing Bronies never actually watched it themselves. I'm not unreasonable; I don't expect naysayers to watch 10 seasons of the show. But... watching an episode or two ain't gonna kill em. I think what I'd say to those that mock people who enjoy the show is: 

Live and let live. Those folks ain't hurting anybody. I don't consider myself a Brony anymore but I'm not ashamed that I was one. I just drifted away from it. But to those that still watch it, good on ya! As for the game itself: nah fuck that shit lmao

Edited by AlonMercer
  • Like 2