In Theory, can we boost Party Patrol with 5 players ?

Hi everyone !

Before creating a boosting session on here, I wanted to be sure that we can boost this trophy if we are 5 players (4 on the same squad + 1 killing the entire squad)

I saw on here we can even do splitscreen to have less players, is this true in that case ?

Thanks in advance !

Edited by DarkSuperT

• 3 weeks later...

We just did it with 6 people and 2 alts for 2 full teams with 8 total. You only need last kill if you kill quick enough. So we had 3 people splatting to the ground from the plane, 1 getting killed with the other 3 defending whose turn it was. 

But yes you can do it with 5. Its just easier if someone wants to go after you if you have 3 more defending the person getting the trophy 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BalkeTheGypsy said:

We just did it with 6 people and 2 alts for 2 full teams with 8 total. You only need last kill if you kill quick enough. So we had 3 people splatting to the ground from the plane, 1 getting killed with the other 3 defending whose turn it was. 

But yes you can do it with 5. Its just easier if someone wants to go after you if you have 3 more defending the person getting the trophy 

Oh man, I wish I was boosting with you ?

• 3 months later...

I did with just 2 players:
1 person who gets the medal  + 1 partner 

As long as both get a match and different teams, partner can tell by voice chat when he is the last survivor and get killed. Its slow and lame, i wonder if just playing legit gets medals faster.

But that worked for me, no need to wait 8man boosting groups.

• 1 month later...
On 16.09.2022 at 8:11 PM, Azrael-CP said:

I did with just 2 players:
1 person who gets the medal  + 1 partner 

As long as both get a match and different teams, partner can tell by voice chat when he is the last survivor and get killed. Its slow and lame, i wonder if just playing legit gets medals faster.

But that worked for me, no need to wait 8man boosting groups.

I got this trophy by playing against boosters lmao, I was going for this legit as I had no intention of boosting, but found a few games were some players were hiding around the map and killing themselves. I'd sneak up on them and wipe the floor with them, got 14 medals in 3 games lol.

• 4 months later...
On 29/05/2022 at 3:54 AM, BalkeTheGypsy said:

How is this possible? I think you need 32 ppl to start. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

How is this possible? I think you need 32 ppl to start. 

You're joining a different game, not hosting your own. Get 2 full squads and be in a party chat with each other. Then you can work your way to a part of the map on the outside and boost mid game. There will be randoms. Just gotta work together. We finished 6 people up in a few hours and had a couple of alts to fill up groups of 4

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, ThatStarWarsGuy_ said:

Is this boostable? This is the only one I’m concerned with now. I got it on Xbox before I switched to PlayStation 

Kinda. You will still need other random people to "form" a server, because you need 32 (?) or so people to start a match.

I played this game in December 2021 and this was the worst trophy in the whole list.

In the end, we boosted this with 7 people and it took us several nights to get it done because it was almost impossible to find a game in EU region.

Now that the game is joining PS+, this might be the best opportunity to obtain this trophy, but the window is short so I would go for it right away if I wanted to get it done.

On 6/30/2023 at 0:00 AM, HusKy said:

Kinda. You will still need other random people to "form" a server, because you need 32 (?) or so people to start a match.

I played this game in December 2021 and this was the worst trophy in the whole list.

In the end, we boosted this with 7 people and it took us several nights to get it done because it was almost impossible to find a game in EU region.

Now that the game is joining PS+, this might be the best opportunity to obtain this trophy, but the window is short so I would go for it right away if I wanted to get it done.

Appreciate the response. I’ll do what I need to do 

I gave up on this trophy pretty early on as I hated the game mode, but I remember them adding a duo mode a while later and that's when I decided to go back to the game and got the trophy.
Is that not a thing anymore? I really hate when they do these limited timed modes...

On 7/3/2023 at 7:08 AM, quadboy_007 said:

I gave up on this trophy pretty early on as I hated the game mode, but I remember them adding a duo mode a while later and that's when I decided to go back to the game and got the trophy.
Is that not a thing anymore? I really hate when they do these limited timed modes...

Doesn’t look like it. I hated doing this on Xbox I’m gonna hate doing this now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I did it with 2 consoles (PS5 and PS4)

Start search on both consoles. No one playing this mode, so I consistently get same game every time. (One time I was on same Squad, if so - quit)

Fly to farthest from any points, both hide behind tree or rock. When you two are close, your teammates can't spawn on either of you.

Watch your alt squad. When all 3 are dead - kill alt. Got it in 3 or 4 matches

PS4 was on TV, PS5 on remote play

7 hours ago, FED_the_Great said:

I did it with 2 consoles (PS5 and PS4)

Start search on both consoles. No one playing this mode, so I consistently get same game every time. (One time I was on same Squad, if so - quit)

Fly to farthest from any points, both hide behind tree or rock. When you two are close, your teammates can't spawn on either of you.

Watch your alt squad. When all 3 are dead - kill alt. Got it in 3 or 4 matches

PS4 was on TV, PS5 on remote play

How did you even managed to start the match with just two players ? Mine searches constantly with higher pings. There is 2 modes in fireteam. Which one did you choose ? 

On 26.07.2023 at 6:40 PM, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

How did you even managed to start the match with just two players ? Mine searches constantly with higher pings. There is 2 modes in fireteam. Which one did you choose ? 

It was regular match with 40 players. Thing is you will almost always find same server for both consoles.

Yeah, waiting is the hard part. Try search in evenings and on friday/saturday

I played both modes