Got the platinum on PS5 but stays at 91%

Hi guys,

a few minutes ago i finished this game. Got my warrior to level 99 an saw the trophy for it and the platinum popping on the screen. my tropyhlist shows 91%. I have syncronised it with the Network but nothing happend. Im still level 99 but there is a "!" at the job, like you can do something with this job but a level 99 the ist nothing left to do. Do you know this problem? Very annoying. hope someone can help. 

14 minutes ago, VER7UZ- said:

Hi guys,

a few minutes ago i finished this game. Got my warrior to level 99 an saw the trophy for it and the platinum popping on the screen. my tropyhlist shows 91%. I have syncronised it with the Network but nothing happend. Im still level 99 but there is a "!" at the job, like you can do something with this job but a level 99 the ist nothing left to do. Do you know this problem? Very annoying. hope someone can help. 

This happened to me with Mortal Shell I find the trophies can just be a bit dodgy sometimes on PS5 because I turned off my console and then back on and it wasn't fixed so I gave up for the night. I had work the next day so after work I booted up and sure enough it was fixed. Hopefully that's a similar case for you ?

• Like 1

I've never ever had a delay in ps5 trophies syncing. Even when i 100% this garbage Strangers of Paradise.

Trophy is buggy though according to the guide. Perhaps give it a look. But it should work out.

Try manually syncing trophies via the PS5. 

(profile - trophies - options button - sync with ps network)

• Like 1