Card Trophy glitched

Yeah that super boring Trophy that requires you to close and open the game 100 times can glitch @amisbro said that glitched on him too.

I highly believe that this happened cuz i farmed the cards Before starting the game,so i advise you to play the game first 

As i did this same shitty Trophy on the other game of this franchise,i decided to already start this doing this farm,on the other game Dance with Devils My Carol the trophy for all cards only popped after entering to see the cards(Wich seems normal),even though i already have all,on this one Dance with Devils trophy didn't pop after all cards have been received, didn't unlocked after opening to see all cards on the menu several times, didn't pop after closing the game 3-5 times and getting more cards that i already had,and didn't unlocked after open  and see several cards (40-50)

So i started a new game and looked to see if this could trigger the trophy,the guide says where trophies should pop, and simultaneously with the first trophy the card Trophy popped so my guess is,this trophy looks like that can't be registered properly on the system if you didn't even start the game (new game option) and as soon as i got the first history trophy it popped,one thing that i did too,i didn't waited too long or pressed circle 2-3 times as the guide says to "save" the card on the system while i was farming,as soon as i pressed circle to skipp the card i closed the game(waited like only 1.5 sec), don't know if this influences anything,but doing this way is way faster and register the card on the game the same way

EDIT: Actually the trophy isn't glitch, people who don't know japanese like me can't know what's the trophy description,i m writing this while the novel skipps ?

So this is the description of the trophy according to to Google translate

"Obtained the trophy "Opened the Door of Destiny" with all the cards."

And the first trophy that popped simultaneously with the card is exactly this one 

So yeah,you need to at least get the first history trophy and then you can unlock the card one

This is important cuz imagine reinstalling the game and doing this Bullshit stupid grind again for nothing?

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 1