Post your Woods Failures

Post/Share pics, GIFs and stories how how you failed to unlock Woods despite have fulfilled the Bandan+Chopper requirements.

My noteworthy stories: 

1. My first ever attempt. We're still a full squad; hunkering down in the North-Eastern building of Estates. It's the 4 of us against an assortment of other 4 players. I'm -being a noob who plays for the advent of getting trophies - fill more of a support/medic/camping/defensive role. We start to fidget a little bit; move rooms. We go out to the rooftop. We KNOW they're coming up the stairs. We fight, my teammate goes down. I need him, so I make a run for him. Next thing you know there's a guy on the even higher rooftop above us (probably had grappled there). He kills me while I revive. Other two teammates go down eventually too, so no win either.

2.Another good attempt. We work well as a team; stick to fringes with already good gear. We hide where no one least expects: outdoors in the open, under tree shadows. It's time to move westward , across an asphalt road, but there's an optional precast cabin on the closest side to me. My teammates pass the road and hunker down on a shadowed hill. I ,for good measure, go through the precast cabin first. We're not far from Array and I also have the Mason T-shirt. The cabin is clear. I go out and BAM! i find myself in last stand , good gear and all. T'ill this day I don't know what downed me. My teammates' arrows change direction toward me. I know they're tempted. Alas, shooting starts from North-East of were we just came for. I get kill-confirmed from afar. I stay to spectate.

@Cpl-2face wins a 1v1 and we actually win the match. 

3.I get matched with @thesting27. I don't know if he's a good player or not but one thing I know is that he got Woods unlocked , since he's playing as him. The match starts and unfortunately for us we are a 3-player squad , so we're in a disadvantage to begin with, He turns on his mic - which is welcome; voice communication as an option is always good - and starts giving useful tips. We move fairly in unison under his direction, The second teammate falls a little bit behind and gets himself killed while we're scavenging, To me it becomes an instant "run-for-your-life", but not so for @thesting27. He stays tucked on the second floor of one of those white-board county houses like he can take on a whole squad with barely any good equipment, I - being weak of faith as I am - continue my flight unabated. @thesting27 goes down like a butter on a hot toast. To his credit, he stays to spectate. I do some interesting stuff that match: parking with my chopper on a turbine amongst other thing. Unfortunately, I'm at greater disadvantage the I had been to begin with, since now I'm the last man standing AND I've had bad luck finding 5.56 ammo for my Galil. I've known this to be become a problem, but had no choice due to paranoia and time constraints but to continue towards the circle. Anyway, I'm on the Turbine toward the end. Popping shots into unsuspecting players from afar, knowing that each hit can tip the balance toward one squad or another. Some of the remaining players detect me eventually. Luckily, the turbine is wide enough so I could crawl backward and them not have a shooting angle on me. Time to move to the new circle, I wingsuit down to behind a rock. A shootout between me an another player starts. The usual left-to-right probing with intermittent healing ensues, I am killed and lose.

4.I land the chopper next to my teammates and my own teammates down me. They get on the chopper and leave. Yep, some players are just weird,

5.Success. Highjacked. There's Godly levels of coordination here. Some "whole-team-camp-swimming-behind-a-rock" kinda coordination, I thought I was in 'The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday' for a sec as we group-dived toward the action. One of my teammates forays onto the cliff. He goes down so fast I don't even notice when he dies. We clamber around to the cliff. It's us 3 vs 1. We exchange shots. My teammate to the right decides to investigate in a scorpion-like curve, although he will be in a height disadvantage. He end up being right: the dude has started circumventing us. They shoot at each other - I even pop a few shots into him. My teammate is downed, I - after an heroic act of bravery - am downed as well. My final teammate , previously on my left - is now behind me and sees this whole unfolds. I can see his muzzle flashes as he shoots at our enemy and throws a smoke screen. During the carnage the downed teammate gets kill-confirmed by the enemy, I'm being attempt-revived by my teammate. All of the sudden shots begin being fired through the smoke screen. I can see my teammate sponging the shots. He ceases the revive. One final fire exchange and he comes out top. We win. I unlock Woods while I'm down.

Edited by Seamndel