Quick roadmap

A machine that is also excellent for kills/Iron Man trophy is Stingray.

During the grind I focused only on wins and in the end there were less than 100 kills left for the trophy.

Ace of Spades is most likely the first trophy, it happens randomly sometime in the midst of bots, so don't worry.

@Smashero @PlutoRico

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Thanks a lot for all the tips @VirtualNight!

I will allow myself to add few small details:

From the main menu select "Play". Now press :triangle: and a map with selectable Europe, North America and South America continents will appear. You can select region there.

Mine trophy popped after winning 100th match with bots. I can confirm that everything can be done without any other Player just with bots. Of course getting trophy for 10 kills and 0 deaths is way much easier with another Players, but doable with bots as well.

Boosting kills - not really efficient way, due to 15 secs respawn time and then coming back to "killing" place and constant bots fights, disturbing "a bit", but it guarantees you +x kills.

You can always detach bomb while its being carried by your ally by pressing :circle: next to it. 

For levelling the cars to level 5 I worked with:

• Stingrey (Interceptor class) - fast and with quite  powerful weapons, however I was not able to get a decent amount of kills per match with it,
  • Photon (Support class) - super fast, with its boost you are almost always first to take the bomb. Very helpful towards 33333 HP recovery trophy due to its areal healing skill,
  • Calamity (Transporter class) - best transporter for winnings - keeps the bomb in front, so it is easier to maneuver. Gets an extra 300 HP while carrying bomb and quite fast. Disadvantages - useless weapon, so forget about the kills,

There are only 3 maps in this game:

- Metal God Arena (blue map) - the easiest and fastest map to score three goals on it and gain winnings. Use Photon due to its speed or Calamity because of HP. Use L1 right after start, you will get 1st to the bomb. Catch it and drive to the goal. There are only two tricky curves with marked areas where you can lose your bomb while driving over them, so avoid doing that. Method for boosting kills: you and your BP (Boosting Partner) drive into lava together and hit once-twice with Proton's R2 area attack (any other will work also, but you have to be sue that you scored the hit)

- Cursed Necropolis (green map) - also easy map to gain wins. To be first at bomb, use transporter class, since it's starting from pole position and the bomb is just few meters from the start. Grab the bomb, quickly move to left or right to avoid incoming enemies and simply drive to the goal - on the spinning wheel just follow the direction it is turning. Method for boosting kills: you and BP meet at the edge of green acid, shot each other once with any weapon then drive into acid for instadeath.

- Sacrifice Sanctuary - To be 1st at bomb be sure to use Photon's boost once and try not to hit the wall in starting corridor. Then drive avoiding red marked areas. Method for boosting kills: you and BP meet in front of the one of the goals (furnaces), hit each other once with any weapon and drive into the fire!

To be confirmed: game will not allow odd number of human Players to play  together, only even: there was three of us trying to play together, always only two of us were connected in the same game, third one was always in another game with bots. So I would state that games 2 vs.1, 3 vs. 2 or 4 vs. 3 are not possible to commence. When there were 4 of us, game started in 2 vs. 2 (filling remaining 4 slots with bots) all the time.

Also, in our case, searching for game took always 4 mins 40 secs (and then 20 seconds for confirmation) despite the fact how many Players were in boosting session / played previous match.

How to recognize which avatar is controlled by Player? There is an additional nickname (PSN ID) under the Car/name picture (so 3 lines / names instead of 2) during choosing of the vehicle.

I would really like to thank @VirtualNight for all the tips and support, to @neaAch_, @TazDevilz1986 and @nojokaboom for playing together and nice and respectful atmosphere (I hope you guys will get your 100% ASAP!) and biggest muchos gracias, arigato, obrigado goes to @kevao97 for You-Know-What ;).

Happy to help, congratulations on the new ? and glad that everything worked out in the end! ;] :yay::highfive:

Ah, I forgot to mention!

We also had some connection issues twice - once the Playstation servers were literally dead.

We contacted the HMM support on their official discord channel and they were very active and super helpful.

They solved the issues in no-time! Highly appreciated!!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am now at 105 wins and still missing the trophy for 100 wins. I have won twice against a real player (different players) passed 100 (and also a few times < 100) and it is still not unlocking. I can't find anyone with this problem and/or possible fix. I have joined their discord but it is useless. 

I will try to win a few more times with cross-play ON and possibly delete my save... ☹️

EDIT: It turns out the game has no saves at all to delete. I just kept going and it popped at 106... Didn't do anything special on this match and I was only playing VS bots

Edited by Thropy_Croissant
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the great roadmap, it helped a lot!

My friends and I really dislike this game so we decided to boost it with 8 consoles. It actually works pretty well. 

We put our mains (+one alt) on one team and alts on the other, we started turboing alts (X) when the match started so they didn't go into autopilot. We were able to get almost 50kills per 10 min each thanks to assists with environmental kills. You can kill the enemies almost instantly by pushing them in poison, they will respawn automatically on the ball (because of turbo), so you can knock them right back into poison.

Example:

Wins can be done semi-AFK, you just need to start a match and start turbo/rubberband on all accounts except one on the winning team. The one not turboing will go into autopilot and win the game for you. Keep in mind that a win won't count for the person in autopilot, so you need to use an alt for that. That way you can easily play something else while pressing X every 10 mins or so to ready up. That's just my two cents for anyone that wants to be less miserable playing this game haha

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I take it assists also count as kills? I got Ace of Spades while playing with bots but only actually got 1 kill (and 3 assists). The profile stats tracker also says I have over 120 kills (when in reality, the actual "kills" that show up in green in the kill feed are somewhere around 30 ish)

I sure hope that's the case...otherwise it'd take SO much longer

3 hours ago, Sydoki said:

I take it assists also count as kills? I got Ace of Spades while playing with bots but only actually got 1 kill (and 3 assists). The profile stats tracker also says I have over 120 kills (when in reality, the actual "kills" that show up in green in the kill feed are somewhere around 30 ish)

I sure hope that's the case...otherwise it'd take SO much longer

yes, it count