91% Platinum - this game is such a trophy-mess

Valkirye22

I've platinumed quite a few buggy/glitchy/terrible games (Sniper GW3 come to mind), but first time seeing something like this.

Platinum awarded on 91% even though I've fulfilled the criteria for the 'Tracker redux' trophy (100 owned cars events won) - but that trophy won't pop.

I've reinstalled the game, beat an event with a few more cars, synced trophies... nothing. Waited long after launch since 'Codemasters' and previous GRIDs were such a trophy mess and still this bs.

Unfortunately I'm not sure the gold trophy notification popped as I was looking away for a moment, but I'm pretty sure it did - platinum one has.

This makes absolutely no sense.

i know that sometimes, when it comes to ps5 games. there can be a momentary issue where it hasn't unlocked but the game believes it has. Psn considers it unlocked, so re-trying doesn't help. you'd have tyo store your save and delete everything and do it offline if thats possible, because the moment you go back online psn will sync with your new save data and cause the problem all over again. 

although, this is codemasters and the one thing they've never been able to master is coding, funny that, but yeah everything they release comes with a ton of problems so it may just get fixed it's new isn't it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BestUsername---- said:

If you think the trophy popped, have you tried checking your systems trophy screenshot/video collection?

this, and if you see the screenshot, go offline and then check your trophy list and see if it's popped or not. if it has just go online and sync and it'll appear quick enough. 

20 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

If you think the trophy popped, have you tried checking your systems trophy screenshot/video collection?

20 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this, and if you see the screenshot, go offline and then check your trophy list and see if it's popped or not. if it has just go online and sync and it'll appear quick enough. 

I've logged in after work today and it updated to 100% HOWEVER PSNP still shows 100% but that trophy greyed out/incomplete. In my profile list on PS5 is shows it as awarded in the correct time y-day evening. The pop-up is there so I definitely earned it.

It's a messy, messy game tracking-wise.

• Like 1