Is there any season passes for this

There is no season pass. You should get both the Survivor and Killer expansion packs, which contains all original survivors and killers up to the All-Kill Chapter. Each pack for $29,99Unfortunately, licensed DLC packs gotta be purchased individually either way.

As you keep playing, you will get Iridescent Shards, and with these you can unlock original characters in the in-game store, without having to buy them. I keep these shards strictly for characters, not cosmetics, I already have a ton of shards to be able to unlock the next two batches of original characters for free.

The 6th anniversary will be celebrated next month with the next chapter, and it’s very likely to have another sale of almost all the DLC, if you want to wait until then.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

The sales are usually a good time to go for dlc packs. Got all the licensed packs for a combines £20, bought the physical game for £58 since I collect and that covers all the currently released non licensed dlc. Got my iridescent shards saved up for future dlcs