Are these servers still Online?

I'm looking to play this game but I was wondering, if I have the online pass does the game still has its servers up to achieve 100%?

Update: I just did all the online trophies I can confirm online servers are full operational on July 2022. 

Edited by Ruben-Ocampo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Servers is online but 505 games not support this game anymore and developers studio was closed in 2017. All online passes already expired sadly so impossible to play online if you not have used online pass before 2017-18. 505 games can’t give code because they not support this game.

• Like 1

On 27/5/2022 at 5:16 PM, SpiderManhattan said:

Yep they're still online just helped someone get the all the online trophies today.

@SpiderManhattan So how does the online pass works, it needs to be downloaded by a code or just launching the game allows you to play online? I'm asking cause I have some friends who have the game but they can't confirm that online pass appear in their PSN download list. 

Can you clarify this for me?  

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 9:56 PM, Ruben-Ocampo said:

@SpiderManhattan So how does the online pass works, it needs to be downloaded by a code or just launching the game allows you to play online? I'm asking cause I have some friends who have the game but they can't confirm that online pass appear in their PSN download list. 

Can you clarify this for me?  

Yeah you have to redeem the code, and it is in my download list.

• Like 1