Breach: What do you think would have made it better?

Hi everyone, 

Been on this the passed few days and things are finally started to click with it for me... sort of. I still suck at it and my times are in the minutes compared to leaderboards in the seconds, but as a meber said, using the exploit makes this actually more enjoyable. 

But the whole VR look is just a turd idea for me. Its a shame they didn't use real life sort of visuals that the main game uses. It doesn't have to have the severs featuring locations in the game, the locations and map layouts are fine, but for me the VR look is just a bad dream idea from the 90's.

But my new near infinite health is helping me get through it. I think I have almost done tier 1. 

So what would have made it better for you guys. Not having it at all, different visual style, shorter amount of servers etc?

On 5/9/2022 at 0:32 PM, Ampki said:

Not having it at all. Was a terrible game mode imo they could have made more story DLC with the time they wasted on Breach.I love Deus ex but played it on a Alt account.

After getting all the breach trophies done, I have to agree with you. I did like the Darknet stories but there were just way too many servers of the same thing over and over again for this to be enjoyable. Again, I put a lot of it down to being a VR design layout, I hate that stuff in mass. But its done now and I can move on with the main game.