Is the game heavily glitched, or its just few people?

I never experienced a glitch and you shouldn't need a guide, but a quick Google search will probably turn one up. For future reference, the forums on this site make every game sound like they are glitched. While it's true in some cases, the majority of games are not bugged and higher completion percentages are typically a clear sign that all the trophies are obtainable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr_Buzzinka said:

I read about this game's platinum. many say it is glitched. some say nothing is glitchy at all. what's your experience? 
also which video guide did you use for the entire game? I might use the one from gaming abyss.

it's probably fine now i got to the third or fourth level and my game save got corrupted when it launched. every trophy unlocked fine for me 

• 8 months later...
8 hours ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Just had a golden spatula glitch out on me from the Rock Bottom slide 1f62b.png No cloud save so the only way to fix it is with a new game... Guess I'm not getting this plat.

Exactly the same thing happened to me!

I'll probably come back to the game at a later date because there's no way I'm re-doing all of that now ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, guacamollyy_ said:

Exactly the same thing happened to me!

I'll probably come back to the game at a later date because there's no way I'm re-doing all of that now 1f62d.png

Same! The jumps are super hard for me and even knowing how to do them, I still struggle. It was hard enough trying to power through the first time, no way am I doing it all again right now. I did send an email to the company asking if there was a way to fix it, but who knows if they can do anything since the game is a bit older now.

16 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

Same! The jumps are super hard for me and even knowing how to do them, I still struggle. It was hard enough trying to power through the first time, no way am I doing it all again right now. I did send an email to the company asking if there was a way to fix it, but who knows if they can do anything since the game is a bit older now.

They probably can fix it, they just don't want to.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They probably can fix it, they just don't want to.

Probably. They might not see it as worth it since it's an older game :( I doubt many have reached out to them, too. I think most would just accept it or post on social media looking for answers rather than messaging the company directly, so they see it as only a handful of people with the problem and that's not worth the effort or time which is a shame. Granted, it's a nice game even without the 100% but it's kinda disheartening knowing you can't get it even after all the effort.

• 2 months later...

Just got the rock bottom slide spatula glitch too. Game autosaved before I realized what was going on and I don't have backups. Just gonna have to bite the bullet and start a new playthrough. Current plan is to upload a cloud save after I finish every level. Its a good thing this game is fun or I'd be really really mad lol.

• 4 months later...

On 5/4/2023 at 1:22 PM, Vorfied said:

Just got the rock bottom slide spatula glitch too. Game autosaved before I realized what was going on and I don't have backups. Just gonna have to bite the bullet and start a new playthrough. Current plan is to upload a cloud save after I finish every level. Its a good thing this game is fun or I'd be really really mad lol.

Didnt know the game was glitchy, so i played normally without doing backups, so in the same part where you slide for the Mr krabs mission, the spatula didnt appear  but the game somehow says i grabbed it, but my score doesnt go up

So yeah, it sucks that i need to start over again