Newbie question about percentage and unearned trophies.

Thourio

Hello everyone, I'm new here, been using the site for a few months now and I have a question.

I bought and played a game (Killzone 3) very briefly when it was released a few years ago and only got one trophy for it before moving on to other games. 

Since I started using this great site and looked at the lists and stats, I decided to revisit some of the older games I hardly played to boost my completion percentage :). So, I booted KZ3 today and earned 6 new trophies for it before coming here and updating my stats. What I cannot understand is that while my unearned trophies were reduced by 6 as was expected, my completion percentage instead of improving, was lowered from more than 54% to something like 53.3%...

Can someone explain to me why this is happening? The game was already on my list with one earned trophy. How can the unearned trophies stat improve while the completion stat worsen for the exact same activity?

I can only think that some DLC was added since. Therefore more trophies in the set.

But then, shouldn't the unearned trophies be more now as well? Is the site auto-updating unearned trophies but not completion percentage? That makes no sense.

Hello everyone, I'm new here, been using the site for a few months now and I have a question.

I bought and played a game (Killzone 3) very briefly when it was released a few years ago and only got one trophy for it before moving on to other games. 

Since I started using this great site and looked at the lists and stats, I decided to revisit some of the older games I hardly played to boost my completion percentage :). So, I booted KZ3 today and earned 6 new trophies for it before coming here and updating my stats. What I cannot understand is that while my unearned trophies were reduced by 6 as was expected, my completion percentage instead of improving, was lowered from more than 54% to something like 53.3%...

Can someone explain to me why this is happening? The game was already on my list with one earned trophy. How can the unearned trophies stat improve while the completion stat worsen for the exact same activity?

Only thing I can think of is another game on your list got some new DLC trophies or you started a new game.

Only thing I can think of is another game on your list got some new DLC trophies or you started a new game.

I didn't start a new game.

Also, the percentage drop indicates the addition of about 70 to 80 trophies, which is about the equivalent of the KZ3 trophy list. I would understand it if the site wasn't counting games with only one trophy earned, but to my knowledge that is not the case and regardless, as I said, the 'Unearned Trophies' stat improved...

LBP 2 is always having DLC come out it may be that. I was looking at the games you had at first i thought it was the Cod DLC trophies since they just got added a week ago, But you dont own cod ghost

I'm sorry if I may sound like a broken record, but this still doesn't explain how the 'Unearned Trophies' were reduced by 6 instead of going up if, as you all suggest, some other game got more trophies.