Saint Seiya Soldier Soul OR?

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

See here but it's a tangled web of info due to this version being obscure and only getting a very limited print run:

Sorry, I checked but still don't get it, I got a PS4 a copy but don't know which Version it is but when i check from the CUSA - Codes these guys posted it isn't same 

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

@ArmoredSnowman can you spread any light on this matter?

The Latin American trophyset is PS3-only. All PS4 versions, aside from China, direct to the other trophyset. You can even test this by going through the dumped regions of the games or their updates. The PS4s all have the same trophy id. Latin American PS4 CUSA is seemingly shared with the rest of the Americas. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

14 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

The Latin American trophyset is PS3-only. All PS4 versions, aside from China, direct to the other trophyset. You can even test this by going through the dumped regions of the games or their updates. The PS4s all have the same trophy id. Latin American PS4 CUSA is seemingly shared with the rest of the Americas. 

Ok does that mean i got OR? or I don't? because u talking about CUSA/Code that i got on PS4/Disc and I'm not understanding what you mean? 

7 hours ago, TrophyHunter_EU_ said:

Ok does that mean i got OR? or I don't? because u talking about CUSA/Code that i got on PS4/Disc and I'm not understanding what you mean? 

If you bought it on PS4, and it's not Chinese, it'll be the other set. If you bought the Latin American version for PS3, you'd get the "OR" version. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TrophyHunter_EU_ said:

Any other ones or is that the only one? 

Google the barcode 722674111911

But note that this seems to be in short supply, so the two eBay listings are pretty expensive. I would expect similar prices on other sites.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022/5/12 at 2:01 PM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Google the barcode 722674111911

But note that this seems to be in short supply, so the two eBay listings are pretty expensive. I would expect similar prices on other sites.

have ps4 ! Google the barcode 722674120401     

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...