[Case 3 spoiler] "I never guess" trophy bugged?

I've just finished the story but didn't get the trophy, but I noticed something strange in the Case #3: For fun I was replaying all the endings and for each ending when I pressed Touchpad the game showed as correct ending the same one I choose and wrote it in red, so I googled the correct ending (Blinkhorn is guilty) and I selected that option. The problem is that yeah, the game showed that option as the correct ending, but showed it in red! And when I ended the 6th case I didn't got the trophy, what should I do now? 

4 minutes ago, WhiterWhite00 said:

I've just finished the story but didn't get the trophy, but I noticed something strange in the Case #3: For fun I was replaying all the endings and for each ending when I pressed Touchpad the game showed as correct ending the same one I choose and wrote it in red, so I googled the correct ending (Blinkhorn is guilty) and I selected that option. The problem is that yeah, the game showed that option as the correct ending, but showed it in red! And when I ended the 6th case I didn't got the trophy, what should I do now? 

Could be because you had to identify the murder weapon on this one, Ice or Silver Dagger, both have a seperate outcome. Ice Dagger is the correct one.

11 minutes ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Could be because you had to identify the murder weapon on this one, Ice or Silver Dagger, both have a seperate outcome. Ice Dagger is the correct one.

Really?! Damn I saw the ending with the Ice Dagger, it was red tho, but then I think I choose the Silver Dagger after seeing all endings, but the game was saying it was the correct ending (still in red tho).

Do you think I have to replay all chapters and get the correct answer? Or I just have to replay this one? (All the other ending were right and green). And another question: can I rush through the chapter to get the minimum amount of evidence to get the right weapon and the right murderer? Or do I have to collect all the evidences of the chapter? Because it is the longest one too ?