Mission issue please help

SDB--1982

I don't know what is happening but I decided to go back and clean this up.

Now every time I play a mission it disappears from the map so I cannot play it again. 

Happened on the day remain mission and 2 others after 

Any ideas anyone ? 

Hi!

All faction missions, such as "Day of the remains", are only playable once since patch 2.3. Once you played one you can no longer play it again sadly. You can still replay war zones, however.

What do you need to farm? You can farm cache strongboxes/intelligence files in the "Stark Realities" war zone and prisoners/depots/intelligence files in the "And we're back" war zone.

The following is a quote from "Marvel’s Avengers V2.3 PatchNotes March Update" from Square Enix's website:

• Faction Missions will now be removed from the War Table upon completion.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

5 hours ago, Blackbeard---X said:

Hi!

All faction missions, such as "Day of the remains", are only playable once since patch 2.3. Once you played one you can no longer play it again sadly. You can still replay war zones, however.

What do you need to farm? You can farm cache strongboxes/intelligence files in the "Stark Realities" war zone and prisoners/depots/intelligence files in the "And we're back" war zone.

The following is a quote from "Marvel’s Avengers V2.3 PatchNotes March Update" from Square Enix's website:

• Faction Missions will now be removed from the War Table upon completion.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Thanks for the reply. This game has become so bad with these updates.

I need intel files so was looking for missions with lots of boxes one of the hulk ones I did last night was brilliant I opened 24 boxes 2 had intel in and I am still 8 away from the trophy.

After that it's just hives and 250 levels 

11 hours ago, SDB--1982 said:

Thanks for the reply. This game has become so bad with these updates.

I need intel files so was looking for missions with lots of boxes one of the hulk ones I did last night was brilliant I opened 24 boxes 2 had intel in and I am still 8 away from the trophy.

After that it's just hives and 250 levels 

Yeah, these updates are awful. I didn’t know before completing “Day of the remains” and someone here kindly pointed me to those war zones. Good luck mate! Cheers

13 hours ago, Blackbeard---X said:

Yeah, these updates are awful. I didn’t know before completing “Day of the remains” and someone here kindly pointed me to those war zones. Good luck mate! Cheers

Yeah thanks I found I could replay the vaults so did snowy tundra vaults took me 3 runs to get my last 5 intel so onwards to give grinding next 

• Like 1