"Tip Toe Tournament" comeback

According to the best Site for Fall Guys Mode schedules the "Tip Toe Tournament" LTM will be available from tomorrow until friday!

I really hope the Devs arent changing this again, this would be our chance to get the "Win Race Rounds" related Trophies.

https://fallguys-db.pages.dev/upcoming_shows

Reminder:

Only the first 2 of 3 Rounds in this Mode counts as races, the third one is a "final" not a "race"!

Also if you arent got these Trophys in the OR Version you can simply starting the old Launcher and the Trophys will auto pop if you got them in the new one.

(At least for now, really hope it will be like that forever so everyone who wants to finish this Trophy List can finish it.)

Edited by Kriimaar

The "Tip Toe Tournament" Show is finally back until Friday!

If you still need the Race Trophys this is your chance to get them!

Reminder:

Only the first 2 of 3 Rounds in this Mode counts as races, the third one is a "final" not a "race"!

Also if you arent got these Trophys in the OR Version you can simply play the LTM in the new Launcher, after you got the Trophys just start the OR Launcher and the Trophys will auto pop.

(At least for now, i really hope it will be like that forever so everyone who wants to finish this Trophy List can finish it.)180b27a376553-1c24db5f7d97b1dcf57f525ad0

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SenkaiSora said:

There are a lot of PC players exploiting a bug by using macros to bunny hop across and win immediately which is super annoying. It's probably still easier to pick up race wins this way, but get ready for a lot of frustration..

I'm glad it's not just me experiencing this! It's EVERY MATCH! turning off cross play and I've been waiting for over 10mins trying to find a game so I don't even think that's a short term solution.

I need about 3/4 Races but with these cheaters it's never going to happen.

7 minutes ago, FallenDestroyer said:

I'm glad it's not just me experiencing this! It's EVERY MATCH! turning off cross play and I've been waiting for over 10mins trying to find a game so I don't even think that's a short term solution.

I need about 3/4 Races but with these cheaters it's never going to happen.

Yeah I also tried turning off cross-play but like you said, don't think it's worth waiting. Just keep at it. I've managed 4 wins so far. As soon as I see a cheater win the first round I back out, and eventually can find some games without them. So yeah, if you only need 3/4 I'd say it's definitely doable. Good luck!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SenkaiSora said:

There are a lot of PC players exploiting a bug by using macros to bunny hop across and win immediately which is super annoying. It's probably still easier to pick up race wins this way, but get ready for a lot of frustration..

Yeah also experienced this Problem...

Sadly there is nothing we can do against it, just hope for Lobbys without People using this Bug...

Still got 4 Wins since i started, i just want to finish it lmao...

Also noticed that not all Trophys will auto pop in the Old Launcher, the 5 Wins Trophy popped, after that i played a few more Matches and got the "Emote + Race Win" Trophy, that one didnt showed up and i arent got it, i really hope this was a mistake and it will auto pop when i managed to get the 20 Wins.

5 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

Also noticed that not all Trophys will auto pop in the Old Launcher, the 5 Wins Trophy popped, after that i played a few more Matches and got the "Emote + Race Win" Trophy, that one didnt showed up and i arent got it, i really hope this was a mistake and it will auto pop when i managed to get the 20 Wins.

Really hope so, I need 1 more race win and will be gutted if it doesn't pop after that >.<

14 minutes ago, SenkaiSora said:

Just got my last win there and can confirm that it did autopop on the old launcher!

Thats awesome, GGs!

But uhm... Is it just me or did they removed the Tip Toe Tournament Mode?
Looks like they switched back to Slime Climb for me? Also found an Lobby so it isnt just me i guess...

Thats a big F, just managed to get to 10 Race Wins, i dont want to stop here...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kriimaar said:

Thats awesome, GGs!

But uhm... Is it just me or did they removed the Tip Toe Tournament Mode?
Looks like they switched back to Slime Climb for me? Also found an Lobby so it isnt just me i guess...

Thats a big F, just managed to get to 10 Race Wins, i dont want to stop here...

for me they removed to, i don ́t know why

On 11.5.2022 at 5:00 PM, Kriimaar said:

Update about this one:

The "Big Tease" Trophy didnt unlocked automatically, all others did, contacted the Support and they unlocked it manually in the OR Version after a Video Proof that i got the Trophy in the new Launcher, so if you need help with any Trophys that didnt popped just write a Support Ticket, they are awesome!

Now all i need is a Tip Toe Tournament comeback and 500 qualifys in general. ._.