This game is ass gravy.

Unfair platforming with cheap deaths galore and insanely unrealistic self-imposed high scores the developers entered in a failed attempt to make themselves look good make this gaming title a must avoid. I honestly had more fun nearly getting robbed at gunpoint almost 6 years ago, definitely one of the worst and unfair games I've ever played. ????????????????????????????????

• Like 2

I'm sorry, your simile lacks the context to prove sufficiently descriptive. How does ass gravy compare to more laymenly compunctions of gravy such as turkey gravy, cornmeal gravy, sawmill gravy? Or, if we are to play a bit more fast and loose with the definition here, gravy-adjacent dishes such as neets and tatties or a Dutch hutspot?

1 hour ago, psycho_clank314 said:

This game seems like a knockoff super meat boy executed poorly. 

Went to watch the trailer, and yep, looks like a cheap cross between SMB and I Wanna Be the Guy. Also apparently another of those games you don’t have to beat to get the Platinum (trailer says it has 40 levels, you only have to beat 12 for the Plat). 

Kind of bizarre move imo to make a rage platformer with “easy” trophies. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Unfair platforming with cheap deaths galore and insanely unrealistic self-imposed high scores the developers entered in a failed attempt to make themselves look good make this gaming title a must avoid. I honestly had more fun nearly getting robbed at gunpoint almost 6 years ago, definitely one of the worst and unfair games I've ever played. ????????????????????????????????

Sir this is a Wendys

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AK-1138 said:

I'm sorry, your simile lacks the context to prove sufficiently descriptive. How does ass gravy compare to more laymenly compunctions of gravy such as turkey gravy, cornmeal gravy, sawmill gravy? Or, if we are to play a bit more fast and loose with the definition here, gravy-adjacent dishes such as neets and tatties or a Dutch hutspot?

I’m currently prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow. The term “ass gravy” perfectly describes my current condition. :huh:

The even more hilarious part of the OP is that he’s the only one that hasn’t 100% the game! Almost everyone beats it in under a half hour, yet he’s raging about a game only he has trouble with!

Edited by PerryToxteth
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

I’m currently prepping for a colonoscopy tomorrow. The term “ass gravy” perfectly describes my current condition. :huh:

The even more hilarious part of the OP is that he’s the only one that hasn’t 100% the game! Almost everyone beats it in under a half hour, yet he’s raging about a game only he has trouble with!

I'm not the only one, there's people on YouTube who also had trouble with the game. Only a matter of time before their stats get added to PSNProfiles too, proving that it's nowhere near as easy as you think it is. It's not hilarious, not everyone 100%s every game they play. But all means, be judgmental and troll away. ?

EDIT: Someone else now at this time of writing is also a member of the non-100% club for this game, looks like you spoke way too prematurely there sport. ?

EDIT 2: Finally got the platinum on this, what a pain in the ass. Best of luck to those who are still struggling with this sadist's ultimate wet dream that's masquerading as a video game. Guess a certain someone in this thread will have to take his trolling elsewhere. ?

Edited by Colin_Raleigh