Issues with Autopop

Did anyone have issues with autopop?

I downloaded the new launcher on May 9th as it by then forced me off the old one, I loaded it up the first time and a bunch of trophies popped, one of which I needed on the old launcher, I closed down the new launcher. Booted up the old one, got the platinum and now the new list is stuck on 29/35 and the rest won’t unlock, even when the requirements are met. 

9 hours ago, Tetho_mig said:

Contact support. The can consult your stats and unlock your trophies if the see that the requirements are met. 

I’ve done this, booted the PS5 up in safe mode, cleared CACHE, deleted and reinstalled. Still hasn’t worked, so was wondering if anyone here had any other suggestions. 

I was forced to download the new launcher as well and then some trophies auto popped when I booted the new launcher. But it seems like there's a whole new trophy list (with the new launcher) and the auto popped trophies were the ones I've already unlocked on the old launcher. 

Actually, I'm kinda bummed that there are suddenly 2 trophy lists. Like, why the hell would they do that? ? 

I had this issue. To fix it, what I did was:

Settings > Application save data management > Save data in system storage > Deleted the fall guys save data

Then open the game back up, and press "accept all" on the Eula agreement and the remaining trophies should pop

FYI deleting the falls guys save data does nothing to your progress as it is all saved online within the fall guys servers. It just wipes the settings within the game