What's the deal with this game?

tony_snake_24

All 0.00%(s), no owners at all... At first I thought it might have never actually released on PlayStation, and in need of reporting to the "Update a trophy list" thread, but it's there on the app for 20€. Is it that bad that no one bought it or maybe it's a non-syncer?

Here's a trailer: 

Seems like it also released on Switch in 2019

54 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Maybe... Because... On Playstation... It was just released... Today?...
(Damn, yesterday, actually ;) ).

Oh god... my bad. I totally overlooked that, despite checking the app ps store. It makes sense from my perspective. I've been checking the new releases since the second half of last year, but I stopped around October and they added up. I've been catching up these last few days. This trophy list is on page 23 of latest releases with the January games, because the list was uploaded early I guess. So there's my confusion, how come a game from January is still all 0.00%(s) in May? 

But it didn't release then, so thanks. I wonder if I should delete this thread...

• Like 1

This game didn't release until yesterday (May 10th) but it takes several hours or even days for the site to collate and sync all of our members who bought it. It's not uncommon for lists to be released weeks or even months ahead of time, though hours or days are more common. There's even the possibility this one is a partial non-syncer but we won't know for sure for a few days.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

But it didn't release then, so thanks. I wonder if I should delete this thread...

I’m glad you posted it. I hadn’t heard of this game, but is potentially something that is right up my alley after looking at the trophy list and I probably never would have noticed it without the thread. 

Also, I think the topic answers a question someone might have in the future about why so long after the trophy list was posted here did it take people to earn trophies (again, as mentioned above, assuming the trophies work properly and sync)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I’m glad you posted it. I hadn’t heard of this game, but is potentially something that is right up my alley after looking at the trophy list and I probably never would have noticed it without the thread. 

Also, I think the topic answers a question someone might have in the future about why so long after the trophy list was posted here did it take people to earn trophies (again, as mentioned above, assuming the trophies work properly and sync)

I'm glad this thread was useful then! Hope you enjoy the game if you do get it :) 

• 2 weeks later...