How do I get the expansion packs?

Rebourne07

Recently I've been thinking of cleaning up my profile and getting some DLC trophies. Minecraft is a great candidate but I don't see expansion packs in the PlayStation store. I see character and texture packs, but nothing that looks like it has DLC trophies. If I wanna get the expansion trophies for Minecraft PS4 Edition, how do I go about doing that? Thanks in advance!

Just now, Xylobe said:

All of the "expansion packs" are game updates, not DLC, so having the game means you have almost all of them too. I say "almost" because packs 2 and 5 make things a bit more complicated:

Wow they're free? Nice! Thanks!

You don't have to buy the DLCs, since they are all free and already integrated into the normal game.

(if you downloaded the latest version to get the newest content).

If you want to get the trophies faster there are several "Trophy Realms" that can be very helpful if you want to rush through all the trophies.

(Just search for it on Youtube)

The only "problem" might be packs 2 and 5, since they are online trophies that have to be completed in mini-games inside the Bedrock Version of the Game, and there are hardly any players in that mode. (You could try to boost them with a session).

Edited by Kriimaar
  • Like 2