PS4 / PS5 Autopop question

ingueferroque

Is it possible to start playing the PS5 version of Crossout, and once I have earned all trophies - launch the PS4 version to autopop the trophies?

Some games (GTA:V) only let you migrate in one direction, and others (Genshin Impact) let you switch back and forth between PS4 and PS5, and trophies will autopop either way.

Would love to get confirmation on this, thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11.05.2022 at 10:34 AM, ingueferroque said:

Is it possible to start playing the PS5 version of Crossout, and once I have earned all trophies - launch the PS4 version to autopop the trophies?

Some games (GTA:V) only let you migrate in one direction, and others (Genshin Impact) let you switch back and forth between PS4 and PS5, and trophies will autopop either way.

Would love to get confirmation on this, thanks!

Hello. I personally don't have a PS5, but I asked LordMejs and he said Crossout has autopop trophies. He completed Crossout on 100% in a month playing on PS4 and after that he received autopop trophies from the PS5 version.

I also looked at the profile of syai0306, who completed the PS5 Crossout in a month and after that completed the PS4 version of Crossout in "Completed in 14 seconds".

• Like 2