[SOLUTION] Spoiled for Choice Trophy - Infuse one of each type of weapon. (NO DELUXE EDITION!)

Kessarath

I had regular version of Deathloop with no extra DLC weapons. I collected all the required weapons and the trophy still wasn't popping out...

In my case, Strelak Verso was the problem.

Well,... after the first few hours of the game, I joined Arkane Outsiders group by registering on the Bethesda website. I didn't notice that with the free costume for Colt, I got The Strelak Verso (with the red-blue and green skin. This free versions of the gun, comes with no perk!) and the weapon was already INFUSED in my inventory (without in-game notification!)

I didn't use double pistols at all and I already had a lot of weapons with different perks, so I missed where it came from! Desperately looking for a solution, I watched where to find each weapon on YouTube. It turned out that Strelak Verso is well hidden in the armory (The Complex/Noon) and I certainly wasn't there! The second possibility was that it could have been dropped by Julianna Blake - but the color didn't match (there are three color versions of this weapon). I checked the colors and the extra perks. My weapons had no perks! And that was it! Free Strelak Verso from Arkane Outsiders! So,... I went to the Complex-Noon armory for THE weapon,... then infused it and... the trophy popped up!

TL:DR
If you signed up on Bethesda website and joined Arkane Outsiders for free items, check your Strelak Verso! If it doesn't have a perk and the colors match those in the photo, You have a free item that does not count towards the trophy.
sterlak-verso.jpg
I'll leave it here just in case because I came across many comments where the players still do not know the solution and such as mine I have not found.

Regards

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 17/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, Hulsinator1 said:

Issue turned out to be with my Rapier, popped as soon as I infused another

I infused them all and didn't get the trophy either. I came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem and went straight to the rapier. Infused another one and the trophy popped.