Save Import Info

I know some people play PS4 versions for platinum trophies then import saves into the PS5 for a double dip. 

This game seems to have a save import feature for the PS5 version, I was just curious if anyone has noticed any performance or graphical differences between the two after day 1 of release. I’m considering playing through the PS4 one if there isn’t a significant difference, which it doesn’t seem like it will have. 

I’ll share if find anything for anyone else interested. 

Yeah, I'm interested in the differences as well but was thinking of going through it with the PS4 version regardless. I was wondering if they'll just pop automatically if you import it to the PS5 version or will it need to be manually done all over again?

I just wanted to share, I got the first trophy on PS4 and imported the save to the PS5 version to see if that trophy would auto-pop, and it did not. Just an FYI that you probably can’t double down.

I shared a photo on Twitter, I can’t seem to share it here on my phone. 

• Like 2

However, I just thought of something though. I think it may be a bit more optimal to play the PS4 version first though. 

Don't you have to play it again for hard mode right?

Importing a PS4 save that is at the end could allow you to beat it on the PS5 version and then just play through it again for all of the trophies on that version. But then you'll have most of the trophies on the PS4 version so you could still get the double plat but will only have to play it 3 times instead of 4.

Edit:

In another thread, it has been said that once you beat the game, hard mode unlocks and you are given a "Before the End" save which allows you to just turn hard mode on, use the same file and beat all of the bosses again.

So my method above still applies but you literally will only need to play through the full game twice for both double plats instead of 3 or 4 times.

Edited by Ryengeku
Revised method.
  • Like 1