PSNP Interviews: Xenoblast91 - Submit Your Questions!

Hello and welcome back to Member Interviews! Our second interviewee of the month is none other than the Mexcellent @Xenoblast91! They've been waiting a long time for their turn in front of the class, so please send those questions in!

Xenoblast91.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until May 21st, 2022. Xenoblast91 has provided the community with a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions.

About Me

Hello there, everybody! Xenoblast91 here. Some of you might already know me by several topics or even games along all these years. I consider myself a normal, not-hardcore gamer, who just loves to complete each adventure I embark on, and this extends into my trophy hunting history. As you can check in my profile (which could be a good indicator of my gaming resume, xD), I try to complete all the games I touch, with just a few exceptions that were beyond my hands; anyway, I love to give my best and beat every possible pixel for any challenge that stands in front of me. Started this side experience around early 2019, as I got in touch with this very site, because I was just a lurker and noticed the beautiful and unbelievable profiles that show here and there; I questioned myself, and thanks to my kind of control and order addiction, determined to sink all the way down and try to finish all the game I want to, since this comes from a topic I’ll discuss here later on, LOL.

I would like to mention that for several reasons, as work, personal and other type of hobbies have kept me off from playing as much I’d desire. As for the matter, I’m a middle school full-time biology teacher, as I have a degree on Biotech and Bioprocesses. I love science and am very curious about everything; tend to ponder many things and like to discover issues and solutions in real-life situations too, from any degree or field, to talk about. I’m also a semi-professional (more casual in fact) CrossFit athlete, as this could be my biggest second hobby aside from gaming; had been on the competitive scene recently and been met many people who have given me a tragicomedy experience around it. These two daily-life issues, coupled together, have dragged all my leftover time to even consider beginning a new game and focus on it consciously. I really hope this ends soon and can join you again in this wonderful gaming journey! So well, go ahead and AMA (ask me anything)! :)

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewee have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewee has the time to work on the 17 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those questions, along with the standard questions, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question, I will post the whole interview in a new thread.

How to be an Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread (this is a replacement of the old thread). After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you to get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. If you could give Sony direct feedback on business decisions in the last year, and the latest console generation, what would you tell them?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out to and if so, why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. I see that on your profile you also list your Xbox Gamertag. Between Xbox & Playstation, what would you say is your preferred platform & is there any specific reason why?
  2. Have you/do you want to publish a research paper into any biotech-related stuff?
  3. Do you have any major ideas or themes for your game that you know would be a part of it?
  4. What are your favourite animal(s)?
  5. ‘Interests: Philosophy (especially theological implications in daily life)’ - Could you expand upon this and maybe provide some examples? Are there any particular philosophical readings that you would recommend, and have they affected the way you live your life?

6. Have you played any games in which biology is a prominent feature? For instance, the marine life in Subnautica is incredibly alluring. 

7. Do you think there’s anything unique about the way of life in Mexico that other countries would do well to replicate?

8. Have you ever talked with your students about video games, or maybe even about trophy hunting?

9. Any upcoming games that you’re looking forward to? (this is the same as #5 in the standard questions list)

10. Dogs or cats?

11. Waffles or pancakes?

12. Any regrets on your profile?

13. What’s your favorite book?

14. When did you first start gaming?

15. Any pets?

16. Any sports you like watching?

17. What's your favorite part of the Krebs Cycle?

18. Are you thinking of buying a Playstation 5 in the future?

19. What is the most memorable gaming experience you had when gaming with someone else?

20. What is the most memorable gaming session you had with other trophy hunter?

21. Is there any aspect of trophy hunting that should be improved by Sony?

22. Which game in your opinion has the best video game story?

23. What's your go-to pizza topping?

24. Is there a lesser-known Mexican dish you'd recommend?
  25. What's your favourite movie from the year you were born?
  26. Do you have a special game in mind for your 50th platinum milestone?
  27. What are the best and worst things about being a teacher?
Edited by Charizarzar
  • Like 2

1. ‘Interests: Philosophy (specially Theological implications in daily life)’ 

Could you expand upon this and maybe provide some examples? Are there any particular philosophical readings that you would recommend, and have they affected the way you live your life? 

2. Have you played any games in which biology is a prominent feature? For instance the marine life in Subnautica is incredibly alluring. 

3. Do you think there’s anything unique about the way of life in Mexico that other countries would do well to replicate? 

• Like 2

Hey Xeno, so fun that you are doing this interview.? 

These are some extra questions for you:

Are you thinking of buying a Playstation 5 in the future?

What is the most memorable gaming experience you had when gaming with someone else?

And what is the most memorable gaming session you had with other trophy hunter?

Is there any aspect of trophy hunting that should be improved by Sony?

Which game in your opinion has the best video game story?

• Like 1

1. What's your go-to pizza topping?
  2. Is there a lesser-known Mexican dish you'd recommend?
  3. What's your favourite movie from the year you were born?
  4. Do you have a special game in mind for your 50th platinum milestone?
  5. What are the best and worst things about being a teacher?
  • Like 1