Store ps3 doesn't work

TheAbyssWalker61

11 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I had to restore system on PS3 once since nothing else helped. After restoring it started with no issues. 

Great, now I really don’t want to update my PS3. It’s not technically mine (on loan from a friend). They have data on there that I don’t know if I can back up. 

Sony and their BS broken updates are starting to piss me off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

I had to restore system on PS3 once since nothing else helped. After restoring it started with no issues. 

Did you lose everything?

26 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Can't see anyone saying they have this issue so don't know where you got everyone has this issue from. 

I was asking

10 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Didn't work that :(

Can you explain exactly what is happening when you try to open PSS? In my case it was loading, showing the blue background and just a quick notice "An error occurred, you have been logged out from Playstation Store" and PS3 was coming back to XMB. Tried to reinstall the Store only, like advised above - didn't help. Only "global" system restore worked for me :/.

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Can you explain exactly what is happening when you try to open PSS? In my case it was loading, showing the blue background and just a quick notice "An error occurred, you have been logged out from Playstation Store" and PS3 was coming back to XMB. Tried to reinstall the Store only, like advised above - didn't help. Only "global" system restore worked for me :/.

It says that my session closed, " try to opened again"

I finally updated-had to generate a password (and saved it so I wouldn’t have to type in random nonsense every time I logged into the system).

Thankfully the store seems to be fine for me. “Bought” a free game just to see what would happen and it started downloading as it usually would. Now I just have to hope nothing gets messed up when I want to buy a game that costs money. 

The store either crashes on me while searching or after clicking on a product, Particularly for Vita purchases.

I had to change my password and don't use 2 step on anything as I have no Credit Card linked to sony.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to buy the dlc of Drakengard 3, everything is okay I can add the dlc to the cart but when I go to the cart option it says An error has ocurred. No matter what I do I can't get it to work. I have to get out of the store and join back to try again but I'm still getting the same error. Basically I can't buy games on the ps3. Any help please?

1 hour ago, Adsor_ said:

I'm trying to buy the dlc of Drakengard 3, everything is okay I can add the dlc to the cart but when I go to the cart option it says An error has ocurred. No matter what I do I can't get it to work. I have to get out of the store and join back to try again but I'm still getting the same error. Basically I can't buy games on the ps3. Any help please?

Were you using either credit/debit card or PayPal when trying to purchase the DLC?

If yes, as of 27 October 2021, PS3 and Vita stores don't accept them anymore. Now you have to purchase a PSN gift card and redeem it via PS webstore or app, and then you can buy games/DLCs through the console stores.

sauce

• Like 1

I fixed it.
After I changed my date and time settings from manually to via internet, it worked. If someone else is having the same problem make sure to check that.

7 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Were you using either credit/debit card or PayPal when trying to purchase the DLC?

I was using the funds on my wallet. Thanks for the help anyway.

• Like 1