Console Update coming May 17th

DragonDaoshi

1 minute ago, seblegamer said:

Damn i wouldn't expect DLC trophies for this game Ôô

At least they are easy to do (if enough people still play the game ^^')

The DLC is free i hope ? Ôô

Yes the content update is free (it's just a regular patch) and available right now.

i'm excited to go back to this one for a few more trophies.  It does take awhile though to get 5 matches on a map because the matches last so long and there are quite a few in rotation.   almost wish there were a few more trophies to work towards while playing the matches.  I'm betting that their are more updates that add maps and trophies as time rolls on.  Probably the same thing each dlc pack play 5 matches on some new map.  I do know the PC or steam trophy lists are much larger than the current console lists so we could be getting trophies for awhile.  Beats the hell out of battlefield these days anyway.

Edited by steel6burgh

5 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

i'm excited to go back to this one for a few more trophies.  It does take awhile though to get 5 matches on a map because the matches last so long and there are quite a few in rotation.   almost wish there were a few more trophies to work towards while playing the matches.  I'm betting that their are more updates that add maps and trophies as time rolls on.  Probably the same thing each dlc pack play 5 matches on some new map.  I do know the PC or steam trophy lists are much larger than the current console lists so we could be getting trophies for awhile.  Beats the hell out of battlefield these days anyway.

HLL-2022-Console-Roadmap-v1.4.jpg

Yup, one can expect more DLC's with trophies. Looking forward to it too.

• Like 1

Got both trophies done yesterday. Jumping in and out of lobbies just to find the soviet maps sucked. Took around 10 hours total including looking for the maps.

Would be probably 50+ hours if I never left a map.