Auto pop from >new laucher to >old laucher not unlocking properly

Maybe contacting the support team and seeing if they can pop the trophies in the original list that you've already obtained in the new list. Really not sure if they can or not. 

Support teams are generally stupid when it comes to trophies, so thoroughly explain the situation and that there is 2 trophy lists (new and old). The support team for this game was actually useful surpringly. They'd answer reasonably quick and pop trophies if they were bugged for people (I personally did this with Low Baller) or vaguely let you know how close you were to fulfilling a trophy requirement.

I guess just see what they say.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

It was never supposed to work like this, the fact that it did for a brief period of time was lucky but they aren't going "fix" something that wasn't supposed to be working that way in the first place.  The first games list is frozen, you're gonna have to move on.

the fact is also that almost all trophies poped minus 3 or 4. some people managed to restore licenses, it didn't work for me though. it's life and we move on

15 hours ago, JunkSkelington said:

It was never supposed to work like this, the fact that it did for a brief period of time was lucky but they aren't going "fix" something that wasn't supposed to be working that way in the first place.  The first games list is frozen, you're gonna have to move on.

People still unlocking trophies and getting the plat on both stacks :platinum:

12 hours ago I unlocked the Squad Goals on both stacks for my alt, so it definitely still works.

• 2 weeks later...

Not working for all trophies. I just got big tease and my first race win on the new launcher, went to the old one to see what would happen, and it popped the race win one but not big tease unfortunately. 

So looks like no chance of a double plat if you never got big tease on the old launcher (might be wrong).

Was only playing a few games to see if I could get the qualify from 500 rounds trophy, and just got lucky on the doors race so went for the emote lol. Only really wanted the double stack so will probably put the new launcher on the backburner for a while, especially as it's now the free version, not the PS+ one.

25 minutes ago, groomyboy said:

Not working for all trophies. I just got big tease and my first race win on the new launcher, went to the old one to see what would happen, and it popped the race win one but not big tease unfortunately. 

So looks like no chance of a double plat if you never got big tease on the old launcher (might be wrong).

Was only playing a few games to see if I could get the qualify from 500 rounds trophy, and just got lucky on the doors race so went for the emote lol. Only really wanted the double stack so will probably put the new launcher on the backburner for a while, especially as it's now the free version, not the PS+ one.

Trophies that didn't pop for me:

Big Tease

Perform an emote just before coming first in a race round

Style Points

Fall for at least 3 seconds before landing on your head

Fall Throttle

Reach terminal velocity

Troublemaker

Bump into 3 people while rolling on the ground before getting up

Big Bully

Knock someone over

32 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Trophies that didn't pop for me:

Big Tease

Perform an emote just before coming first in a race round

Style Points

Fall for at least 3 seconds before landing on your head

Fall Throttle

Reach terminal velocity

Troublemaker

Bump into 3 people while rolling on the ground before getting up

Big Bully

Knock someone over

To clarify, all of my ones popped fine when opening up the new launcher for the first time.

It's just that someone playing and earning particular trophies on the new launcher, or someone who had these trophies on the new launcher, but never went back to the old launcher might not be able to get the double plat anymore.

If you look at Big Tease for example on the original launcher, no one has earned this since middle of May.

It does seems that the double stack is still possible, but only if there are certain trophies that haven't been obtained on the orginal launcher, e.g. race wins being an example.

1 minute ago, groomyboy said:

To clarify, all of my ones popped fine when opening up the new launcher for the first time.

It's just that someone playing and earning particular trophies on the new launcher, or someone who had these trophies on the new launcher, but never went back to the old launcher might not be able to get the double plat anymore.

If you look at Big Tease for example on the original launcher, no one has earned this since middle of May.

It does seems that the double stack is still possible, but only if there are certain trophies that haven't been obtained on the orginal launcher, e.g. race wins being an example.

Yeah, unfortunately. 

I sent a ticket to support, they responded very well and quickly, however I can't complain. they were trying to fix an alleged issue related to the new launcher trophies. I cannot demand that they fix an issue related to the old launcher. I don't believe there is a solution

15 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Yeah, unfortunately. 

I sent a ticket to support, they responded very well and quickly, however I can't complain. they were trying to fix an alleged issue related to the new launcher trophies. I cannot demand that they fix an issue related to the old launcher. I don't believe there is a solution

I mean the support can autopop trophies, isnt that possible for old launcher aswell?

3 minutes ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

I mean the support can autopop trophies, isnt that possible for old launcher aswell?

I didn't ask them for that, maybe it's a possibility. but I don't know if it would be possible in relation to the old launcher.

On 6.6.2022 at 9:55 PM, kevao97 said:

I didn't ask them for that, maybe it's a possibility. but I don't know if it would be possible in relation to the old launcher.

I tried, but they want a video proof of doing the requirement of Big Tease. So Im trying to do that again and record it this time

10 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

If you do it again anyway, you can try it on the old launcher. I just made a post on how to play on it:

I deleted the save data, I cant play the old anymore, because there is popping a newcomer infomation window..

And I assume your PS4 has a SSD or you are doing it with PS5, because on HDD this method doesnt work.

EDIT:

GUYS! If you didnt unlock any trophy in the old client, just record the trophy list of your unlocked trophy in the new list and compare it with your old one. Then write a ticket to the support. They finally unlocked Big Tease in the old client :)

Shoutout to @Kriimaar! Thanks again for the nice explanation 

Edited by Bilal_Ibrahim

12 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

And I assume your PS4 has a SSD or you are doing it with PS5, because on HDD this method doesnt work.

I'm playing on PS5 indeed. but it takes a few tries to hit this glitch.  If you don't have the save any way that sucks. But luckily the support unlocked the trophy for you. I'm surprised that they do that for the old lanucher.

21 hours ago, Bilal_Ibrahim said:

GUYS! If you didnt unlock any trophy in the old client, just record the trophy list of your unlocked trophy in the new list and compare it with your old one. Then write a ticket to the support. They finally unlocked Big Tease in the old client :)

Shoutout to @Kriimaar! Thanks again for the nice explanation 

How did you get support to sorted it out as I tried talking to them twice and they say they can't and tell me to delete data etc which never worked.

1 hour ago, BlueyZeal said:

How did you get support to sorted it out as I tried talking to them twice and they say they can't and tell me to delete data etc which never worked.

You need to proof it with a video. Record your trophy list or how you would unlock the trophy

• Like 2

This is the reply I got from support about unlocking Big Tease Trophy for me.

Jeng (Fall Guys)

Jun 10, 2022, 09:19 GMT+1

Hi there,

Thank you for being a fan of Fall Guys! I am sorry to let you know that we can't help you pop the trophy in your old trophy list even though you've provided us the video. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing—we were hoping this would be possible and were operating with the information we've had at the time.

As much as I would like to assist you with this matter, please note that it is not possible to alter the old trophy list in any way. I would like to encourage you to rely solely and exclusively on the official sources too. 

I understand this might not be the answer you were hoping for and if you should have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to us.

Best Regards,

Jeng

Fall Guys Player Support

16 hours ago, iKorchee said:

Jeng (Fall Guys)

Hi there,

Thank you for being a fan of Fall Guys! I am sorry to let you know that we can't help you pop the trophy in your old trophy list even though you've provided us the video. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing—we were hoping this would be possible and were operating with the information we've had at the time.

As much as I would like to assist you with this matter, please note that it is not possible to alter the old trophy list in any way. I would like to encourage you to rely solely and exclusively on the official sources too. 

I understand this might not be the answer you were hoping for and if you should have any other questions or concerns, please reach out to us.

Best Regards,

Jeng

Fall Guys Player Support

@Bilal_Ibrahim so? How this work for you?

19 hours ago, iKorchee said:

Jeng (Fall Guys)

Hi there,

Best Regards,

Jeng

Fall Guys Player Support

I got same email from this person. Jeng. Definitely copied and paste. Support is mixture of people that knows how or lazy to try help and say they can't. The problem is there are support that know how to do it but hard to get to them. Going try again 4th attempt.