Trophy Thoughts

TheSleepyBeauty

Seem's like a Friday the 13th trophies to me. Def looking forward to this game. Not sure if the trophies count with ai bots in single-player but if it does that'll be less of a hassle rather than with randoms. Either way it's gonna be a fun game with friends if your looking for something not Dead by Daylight. 

Edited by TheSleepyBeauty

I’m wondering how much XP/time it will take to get max level. I’m definitely interested in this game, just hoping it won’t take hundreds of hours. 

I watched the Q&A that came out a few days ago, still slightly confused about the bot options. They said there was no single player but normally that wording means no linear storyline. I just want to be able to play all by myself against and with bots. Anyone shed some more light regarding this?

edit: So a few articles have said you CAN play solo with bots. People throw around “single player” and they wanted to make it clear it’s still an 4v1 game, with some tutorial type little missions as “single player”

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92

Trophies look fairly mild considering some of the grinds we've seen in Friday the 13th and Predator.

Evil Dead 2 was filmed about 15 minutes from my house. Have the game pre-ordered and ready to download.

• Like 1

I don't know why I was thinking this game was gonna be a single player game like the OG PS2 Evil Dead games. Looks like another Dead by Daylight/Friday the 13th/Predator Hunting Ground clone. Trophy list looks fine but this games a pass for me, I'm sure I'll end up claiming it and never play it when it ends up coming to PS+ like all the others lol. 

This is still the best Evil Dead game ever...

Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

• Like 3

Really groovy icons and names, I will aim for "Hail to the king, baby" to be my next milestone trophy, that said, platinum is kinda meh, I would like a better title and the icon with Ash, still gonna plat and enjoy the hell out of this game, can't wait for my collector's edition to ship.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HartmannD said:

I can confirmed 

You can unlock trophies in PRIVATE GAME ! (test with friends)
But MAX level trophies probably took a lot times

Assuming private game is where you'd play with AI as well? For those of us who will be playing this solo.

25 minutes ago, PulseRouge said:

Its really good so far the only annoying thing is the Story Missions, there is like no healing and no checkpoints and some missions can take like 20/30 mins and you have to do them to unlock characters

So it is possible to get trophies while playing offline or with A.I

3 hours ago, Tristan1427 said:

So it is possible to get trophies while playing offline or with A.I

I played a match with AI and I did not get the honking the horn trophy, so I’m guessing you cannot. I got the horn trophy right away when in a car during a real match. 

• Like 1

for some reason when I play evil dead on ps4 there is no trophy list popping up and it only says coming soon in the part where trophies would be. tried looking at my trophies to see if the set popped up at all and still nothing. Anyone got any clue what is happening?

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

for some reason when I play evil dead on ps4 there is no trophy list popping up and it only says coming soon in the part where trophies would be. tried looking at my trophies to see if the set popped up at all and still nothing. Anyone got any clue what is happening?

The PS4 trophy list hasn’t been uploaded to the servers yet.

• Like 1