Trophy Thoughts

TheSleepyBeauty

26 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

for some reason when I play evil dead on ps4 there is no trophy list popping up and it only says coming soon in the part where trophies would be. tried looking at my trophies to see if the set popped up at all and still nothing. Anyone got any clue what is happening?

Not on Sony's servers yet, you can still earn trophies though so no worries. Happens pretty often.

18 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

Ah, I hope I didn't mess up any of the trophies though as I got most of the missions done and yeah if it pops a lot of trophies out the blue I will be pissed

It won't. You'll earn trophies as normal, you just won't be able to see the list is all.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

I just played a solo match and got 0 XP for it. Learn from my mistake of playing a 20 minute match for no reason. 

No XP grinding in solo it seems.

Okay so if there's no XP in private lobby that rules out the ability for certain trophies to be earned in solo play. But it still leaves the question of whether you can do the gimmick trophies solo.

Are you able to pick who the AI plays as? For all of the "complete a game with (X) characters on your team".

1 hour ago, MynraVJ said:

Can trophies related to playing as a demon be unlocked in private 1v1 matches?

yes

if the trophy not bugged 

1 hour ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

So its possible to earn XP while online against bots and on private matches?

You can get XP from Private matches

4 hours ago, HartmannD said:

We shall be again

Reach the maximum level with a demon

some how I unlock this trophy in my second private Demon match 1f605.png

28 minutes ago, EPICRAGE said:

same! But it was my first match… surprised to see this pop ?‍♂️

I also got it in my first match. My guess is, this trophy isnt about the persistent demon level, but your in match level, i think its called threat level? So if you do alright and the Match is reasonable long, you will reach level 20 and pop this trophy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Okay so if there's no XP in private lobby that rules out the ability for certain trophies to be earned in solo play. But it still leaves the question of whether you can do the gimmick trophies solo.

30 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

So does playing with bots count towards the trophies?

Playing Solo with bots is different than playing Private Lobby matches. From what others have said:

Solo with bots - no trophy, no XP

Private Lobby with actual people - trophy and XP

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

Playing Solo with bots is different than playing Private Lobby matches. From what others have said:

Do you know what the minimum number of players for a private lobby is? Can you do 1v1 or do you need more?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

Oh, well that's extremely disappointing. Not a fan of boosting sessions, was really hoping you could do the gimmick trophies with bots. Still might pick it up but this info is certainly making me think a bit more.

Thank you.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lion_Squid said:

Does co-op vs AI give trophies?

Some say so. I got a couple trophies in single player missions too. The kill X, dismember X, etc carry across multiple modes it seems

SOLO doesn’t award any XP. So there’s not much point to try this mode since Max Level will probably be the last trophy needed for most.

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
  • Like 1