Save Error

A-D-I-L_99

Anyone else experiencing this error. Currently on chapter 4 and everytime I try to save or pick a collectible up the game says save error.  something went wrong Ce-107101-0

No idea how to stop it from occurring. I can still play but it's like playing with ads. 

2 hours ago, Ulfarund said:

I got the same error code and the same situation on another game (west of dead), only solution was to restart the game whenever it happened and replay what wasn't saved.

The weird thing is. It does save everything. But it still shows the error at every turn. Closed the app and opened and its saved everything. This has ruined the fun I was having flying through this game. 

• 1 year later...

same exact problem here

EDIT: completed chapter 4 and collected an item in chapter 5 and now the game works normally again, must be some weirdness related to chapter 4.

EDIT2: the collectibles/upgrades you collect in chapter 4 if this happens will not count, even though they are unlocked in the menus. You can get all the collectibles on your kensei playthrough, but since there are no health upgrades you also need to do a partial 3rd playthrough (on easy) to get all the upgrades too.

Edited by Vern3r0z