Autojock Help??

JEDLander

At some point in the game does V get a new phone number and forget to tell the fixers about it? Wtf? I’m at street cred 50, completed all districts, but nobody is texting to offer the cars. 

Is there any way to unstick this? The money isn’t even the problem here, I’m just literally unable to buy the vehicles because nobody is offering them for sale.

From looking online I can see that people were actually whining about getting too many messages from fixers offering cars. Well great job guys, you fucked it up for the rest of us —.—

Update:

Ok, got the trophy. I found that waiting does nothing, but fast travelling around the district eventually worked. Both messages came through immediately after a fast-travel.

Oddly I thought I needed two more cars from Regina but turns out I didn’t. Not sure what happened there.

Lastly, I really don’t get why people are complaining about the money to buy the vehicles. You can very easily craft mods that sell for €$800. I went from 0 to buying the the Caliburn in about 15 minutes. There are even guides saying you have to loot EVERYTHING and NEVER spend money on cybernetics or gear so that you can afford the cars. Total bollocks. Don’t listen to that shit, money is very easy to come by in this game, through legit means.

Edited by JEDLander
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, JEDLander said:

At some point in the game does V get a new phone number and forget to tell the fixers about it? Wtf? I’m at street cred 50, completed all districts, but nobody is texting to offer the cars. 

Is there any way to unstick this? The money isn’t even the problem here, I’m just literally unable to buy the vehicles because nobody is offering them for sale.

From looking online I can see that people were actually whining about getting too many messages from fixers offering cars. Well great job guys, you fucked it up for the rest of us —.—

Try this. They had to buy a vehicle they got for free. So they ended up with 2

I had this same issue and I just wasn't spending enough time in the district with the cars I needed. I'd drive through them and get nothing.

I ended up needing the second Caliburn from the City Center district. I fast traveled to the district and then skipped time. After skipping several full days and driving around a bit the fixer contacted me.

I'd go to each district and skip 4-8 days. If nothing pops up move on to the next one and try again. Probably worth starting with City Center if you don't have the purchasable Caliburn though.

1 hour ago, Throw7 said:

I had this same issue and I just wasn't spending enough time in the district with the cars I needed. I'd drive through them and get nothing.

I ended up needing the second Caliburn from the City Center district. I fast traveled to the district and then skipped time. After skipping several full days and driving around a bit the fixer contacted me.

I'd go to each district and skip 4-8 days. If nothing pops up move on to the next one and try again. Probably worth starting with City Center if you don't have the purchasable Caliburn though.

I’ll give this a try. I had skipped a couple of days but not so many as 8.

Did CDPR seriously think there was enough content in each district for players to spend 8 full days there??

15 hours ago, JEDLander said:

I’ll give this a try. I had skipped a couple of days but not so many as 8.

Did CDPR seriously think there was enough content in each district for players to spend 8 full days there??

Not sure if this is just random but i tried it out as well just for fun and i Notice that i got at least some messages via Phone after waiting 4-8 days and running around im rhe district. Fun fact it wasnt any for a car so maybe we just need to Do this often to get all those story related messages first and after it the cars message. Need to try it out a bit more

Ok, can confirm that the 8 days waiting tactic is working for me. First time i was 3 times in a row was messages by Panam to talk about some side missions i did. After that i got 5 times in a row messages from Wakako for All 5 cars. I did some NCPD Mission to clean up in her district so not sure how long you need to wait if you already clear everything 

Ok, got the trophy. I found that waiting do nothing, but fast travelling around the district eventually worked. Both messages came through immediately after a fast-travel.

Oddly I thought I needed two more cars from Regina but turns out I didn’t. Not sure what happened there.

Lastly, I really don’t get why people are complaining about the money to buy the vehicles. You can very easily craft mods that sell for €$800. I went from 0 to buying the the Caliburn in about 15 minutes. There are even guides saying you have to loot EVERYTHING and NEVER spend money on cybernetics or gear so that you can afford the cars. Total bollocks. Don’t listen to that shit, money is very easy to come by in this game, through legit means.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Money is easy to come by, yes. Crafting anything Legendary is always worht more than the sum of their parts.I am glad you were able to fix your issue with the cars. I am about to start going around clearing districts and will wait all the way up to ending the story to see if they pop up on their own.

• 9 months later...

I stucked with 3 cars from dino My solution to this problem was ruber band both sticks of dual sense and leave it for 3h in downtown distroct. After that all missing meseges about last 3 cars was waiting for me at phone.

Edited by hokage_3th