Super Go Outside For Real Fanclub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, footballpro52 said:

Will it unironically pop if you do wait 10 years though?

Yes, that's how the achievement works, and how it's meant to be achieved. Believe it or not, you're actually not meant to exploit the fact that you can change the date and time of your console in offline mode.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

At first I wasn't sure I wanted to wait 10 years, but this thread changed my mind. I'm gonna get the Commitment trophy on the 20th, then, like you guys, I won't touch the game for 10 years. Kind of disappointed they didn't find a way for the game to keep track of how many years have actually gone past and not allow you to cheat the system. You literally don't have to do anything. In Journey, the week long trophy could also be circumvented by changing the time :/ .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

"Joke’s on you, I’m into that shit."

I am going to join this group. This might help me stay true to my word. I go back and forth with this trophy (and the one that require 24 hours on a Tuesday). But I want to earn it legit.

The only question is: Do we play the game or does the game play us? I haven’t decided yet. Maybe a little bit of both. But earning the Platinum legit, would be a nice story to add to my greatest accomplishements in my trophy hunter history.

Edit: My earliest date will be May, 1st, 2032.

Edited by scoreaddict
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I hope my PS4 and PS5 will forgive me because I did the Commitment trophy (play for 24h on a Tuesday) today.
On the PS4 it pinged at 11:47 pm and on the PS5 at 11:52 pm.
Now I'll wait for 10 years too.
I hope all this is still here at 2033, the PS4 server, the players ... see ya all.

This is kinda dumb to be honest but it is also kinda funny. xD

Edited by Dust2dry
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm joining you guys. A simple trophy at first glance that can be easily exploited by manipulating system's time/date data, when done uprightly turns into irl survival 💀

Edited by Dimka284
  • Like 2