fredalexlaura

Need advice on zombies in spaceland.

9 posts in this topic

Any advice for solo ee in zombies in spaceland? I've gotten close to the end, but that boss fight is something else. Any advice would help. Thank you!

What part are you struggling with, if its just killing the Aliens then the weak spot is to shoot the chain around their neck. 

I've come to realize that, so I've been practicing with the boss battle mode to run a couple test. However, the zombies over run me pretty fast. Still getting the hang of it. Are there any F&F cards you recommend? And is there a faster way of getting keys without paying for cod points? Like a soild farming strategy?

Hello. Face melter should be the gun you have to chose. In fact is the gun with the most damege if you hit the weak spot. When you have to put the colors let the alien finish the combination, DONT DO ANYTHING and wait the ship to do the combination again. In fact can happen that if you put the combination right after, even if right, the game says it is wrong 😂 for zombies they spawn only after you put the combination. So kill most zombies and put combination with the few still alive. When the alien spawn don’t shoot early. Train the zombi first and then keep shooting. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, fredalexlaura said:

Any advice for solo ee in zombies in spaceland?

Yes. Take a second look at the M1 - the rifle you can purchase at spawn for 500 points. Once you PAP the M1, it gains an "aimbot" trait that guarantees the hit as long as the enemy is within your hip fire reticle. This means you can mow down waves of zombies, and even hit the Alien's weak spot without ever having to make yourself vulnerable by aiming down sights (L2). Once you attach the Wind Core to the M1, it becomes one of the best guns in the entire map, and is often recommended for high round sessions of Spaceland as well.

For the lethal slot, keep the Cryo Grenades if you picked them up from the arcade for 350 tickets for the Yeti battery step. They are great for buying you a couple of seconds during the Seti-Com, or clearing the way for you to hit the Alien boss when he is downed, if you're lacking a Boom Box in your item slot.

I'd also recommend fully completing NEIL before heading into the boss fight as well. After completing all three stages of NEIL's challenges, you get access to unlimited revives from the Hoff for 5000 points each for the rest of the session, which is a godsend for a solo attempt. Fully completing NEIL doesn't take that long either in a solo run, since you can play more efficiently without randoms pushing you up to round 25 while getting set up for the boss.

While setting up for the boss fight, make sure you're collecting stickers and batteries so that you can create at least one of the map's wonder weapons. I usually don't bring it with me to the boss fight, because having a weapon in my Mule Munchies slot almost always gets me killed when I need to quickly switch from the M1 to the Kendalls for crowd control. Soon as the Alien goes down for good, head over to the display for whatever wonder weapon you've completed and pick it up so you can blast down the UFO at the end of the run.

2 hours ago, fredalexlaura said:

Are there any F&F cards you recommend?

I don't like spending Fortune cards unless I'm going for something serious, so I usually roll with Fate cards: Nade Party (helps with getting one of the batteries), Mana Up, Best for Last, 5 Second Muscle, Stimulus

If you do want to use Fortune cards, though, replace the Fate cards with Perk Insured, Second Wind, Reanimated, Explosive Touch, and (Ammo Crate/All The Ammos) if you see yourself running short on Kendall ammo.

2 hours ago, fredalexlaura said:

And is there a faster way of getting keys without paying for cod points? Like a soild farming strategy?

Yes. Check out the god mode glitch for Shaolin Shuffle. It makes you completely invulnerable to zombies, and they will suffer lethal damage as soon as they touch you, meaning you can sit (semi) AFK until you hit a high enough round that you're ready to cash out with your keys. Also nice for handling any DLC trophies you might have pending on that map (wish I knew how to do the glitch when I was still working on the trophy list, would have been amazing).

Edited by AihaLoveleaf
Fixed typo

There's an exploit that works on the boss fight, but it comes at the expense of your perks. If you purposely down yourself during the boss fight, it breaks the infinite respawn of zombies, and you can kill all but 1 or 2, and not have to worry about a huge train following you. Alternatively you can just play with someone that has director's cut unlocked

Thank you so much for the amount of detail you put into your response. I think I'm getting a better picture of what to do now. I'll try and use the M1 with the wind element. As for WW ill use the Face Melter. I'll keep trying to run the EE with these key points in mind.

6 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Yes. Take a second look at the M1 - the rifle you can purchase at spawn for 500 points. Once you PAP the M1, it gains an "aimbot" trait that guarantees the hit as long as the enemy is within your hip fire reticle. This means you can mow down waves of zombies, and even hit the Alien's weak spot without ever having to make yourself vulnerable by aiming down sights (L2). Once you attach the Wind Core to the M1, it becomes one of the best guns in the entire map, and is often recommended for high round sessions of Spaceland as well.

For the lethal slot, keep the Cryo Grenades if you picked them up from the arcade for 350 tickets for the Yeti battery step. They are great for buying you a couple of seconds during the Seti-Com, or clearing the way for you to hit the Alien boss when he is downed, if you're lacking a Boom Box in your item slot.

I'd also recommend fully completing NEIL before heading into the boss fight as well. After completing all three stages of NEIL's challenges, you get access to unlimited revives from the Hoff for 5000 points each for the rest of the session, which is a godsend for a solo attempt. Fully completing NEIL doesn't take that long either in a solo run, since you can play more efficiently without randoms pushing you up to round 25 while getting set up for the boss.

While setting up for the boss fight, make sure you're collecting stickers and batteries so that you can create at least one of the map's wonder weapons. I usually don't bring it with me to the boss fight, because having a weapon in my Mule Munchies slot almost always gets me killed when I need to quickly switch from the M1 to the Kendalls for crowd control. Soon as the Alien goes down for good, head over to the display for whatever wonder weapon you've completed and pick it up so you can blast down the UFO at the end of the run.

I don't like spending Fortune cards unless I'm going for something serious, so I usually roll with Fate cards: Nade Party (helps with getting one of the batteries), Mana Up, Best for Last, 5 Second Muscle, Stimulus

If you do want to use Fortune cards, though, replace the Fate cards with Perk Insured, Second Wind, Reanimated, Explosive Touch, and (Ammo Crate/All The Ammos) if you see yourself running short on Kendall ammo.

Yes. Check out the god mode glitch for Shaolin Shuffle. It makes you completely invulnerable to zombies, and they will suffer lethal damage as soon as they touch you, meaning you can sit (semi) AFK until you hit a high enough round that you're ready to cash out with your keys. Also nice for handling any DLC trophies you might have pending on that map (wish I knew how to do the glitch when I was still working on the trophy list, would have been amazing).

Also thank you to everyone else that gave me advice. I've been struggling a lot with this EE, so any help is a huge benefit for me. Wish me luck!

There's also a god mode glitch that you can use for the easter egg if you want to. I can confirm that it works, did it with some friends recently.

Got the platinum!! I had someone help me with the zombies in spaceland ee. Again thank you to everyone!