Hot Merchandise Gig Won't Trigger

TheNobleOnez

I'm having an issue with the Rogue gig "Hot Merchandise" not triggering when I get close to the gig location. I have tried clearing the cache for both my system and the game and I've done the mission "Coin Operated Boy" which apparently can fix issues with the gig but that hasn't worked either. Am I the only one having this issue? I'm planning on deleting my saves and redownloading them from the cloud, but if this doesn't fix it then I'm at a loss.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GireyDer said:

To trigger that gig you must: 1) be Street Cred Level 35 or more and 2) have finished "Ghost Town" mission. Have you completed them?

Yes. I'm street cred level 50. The gig icon for Hot Merchandise is on my map, but when I go to it Rogue never calls me to actually start the gig.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2022 at 6:02 AM, TheNobleOnez said:

Yes. I'm street cred level 50. The gig icon for Hot Merchandise is on my map, but when I go to it Rogue never calls me to actually start the gig.

That's crap, the same thing happened in my run with Olive Branch gig, I got the call and the mission, but the car didn't spawn and I couldn't complete it. The only solution was to load an old save before triggering that gig.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

damn, game still dissapointing people after all this time. my backups will need backups if i start this shit, everytime i play a game that has the capacity to glitch i seen to land all of them like a fuckin magnet. 

Honestly the game is wayyy better than it was at launch. There's still bugs but it's improved a lot. This is the first major bug I've encountered and hopefully it gets patched or something because if I don't do this gig I don't get the platinum.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheNobleOnez said:

Honestly the game is wayyy better than it was at launch. There's still bugs but it's improved a lot. This is the first major bug I've encountered and hopefully it gets patched or something because if I don't do this gig I don't get the platinum.

speedrun the game for it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

speedrun the game for it?

I have to replay the game anyway for one of the ending trophies as well as some other miscellaneous trophies. Was just hoping I could get this trophy done and out of the way during my first save.

• Like 1

It's disappointing the game is still buggy. I remember when i platinumed it, i made tonnes of multiple manual saves, especially when starting any new mission or side missions. U should do that too @TheNobleOnez

In case the game throw a killer bug.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, zulqarmessi said:

It's disappointing the game is still buggy. I remember when i platinumed it, i made tonnes multiple manual saves, especially when starting any new mission or side missions. U should do that too @TheNobleOnez

In case the game throw a killer bug.

I feel like the most recent update somehow messed up the gig. None of the other gigs or missions bugged out for me like this one did.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNobleOnez said:

I feel like the most recent update somehow messed up the gig. None of the other gigs or missions bugged out for me like this one did.

Yeah the updates are always the worst for this game. Problem is it's a huge buggy open world game. You have to take  every step carefully.

• Like 3