Multiplayer without Online-Pass?

12 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

If its like most EA games, you have to go onto the playstation store from the main ps3 menu and download it from search. It will show up as free because EA scrapped online passes in 2017. Ubisoft is the same, the free trial for games never ends. 

Thanks mate, its been a looong time since I played PS3 that why I am not up to date, but servers work fine yeah?

50 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

For now yes

for me it doesnt work at all, i have german version, german account, i cant download the online pass nowhere or get 2 day trial....

it straight refusesm to connect me to Autolog, do I need an EA account for this game?

I can't connect to autolog either. I used the online pass last year and it worked fine but now it doesn't even give an error message it just does not connect. I tried the game with a brand new account and that couldn't connect either.

I think the new ps3 update might have broke it  :( 

Edit: by online pass I mean the 2 day online trial

Edited by Sirpickle311

22 minutes ago, Sirpickle311 said:

I can't connect to autolog either. I used the online pass last year and it worked fine but now it doesn't even give an error message it just does not connect. I tried the game with a brand new account and that couldn't connect either.

I think the new ps3 update might have broke it  :( 

same for me

"So I understand people somewhat recently brought up this post again because they got rid of the online pass download button on the playstation store and can't connect to autolog servers.

Click the blue PSN button when you go to login to the help.ea.com website HERE and login with your Playstation Network account information and you will be set! Took me 2 days going through support to have one of them give me this so simple solution, don't go through the garbage I did and good luck!"

maybe this helps found this from a guy on EA forum, i linked my psn acc gonna try later

Edited by HamiTosh
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

same for me

"So I understand people somewhat recently brought up this post again because they got rid of the online pass download button on the playstation store and can't connect to autolog servers.

Click the blue PSN button when you go to login to the help.ea.com website HERE and login with your Playstation Network account information and you will be set! Took me 2 days going through support to have one of them give me this so simple solution, don't go through the garbage I did and good luck!"

maybe this helps found this from a guy on EA forum, i linked my psn acc gonna try later

Can you explain it more please? for example pic for that website.

6 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

Can you explain it more please? for example pic for that website.

1.Go to google type create EA account
2.create ea account

3.link ea account with PSN
4:Try to get online on nfs hot pursuit?

i cant confirm if this works, i need to try later

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

1.Go to google type create EA account
2.create ea account

3.link ea account with PSN
4:Try to get online on nfs hot pursuit?

i cant confirm if this works, i need to try later

I get it. If you try it then work with you. I hope you tell us here on forum.

25 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

I get it. If you try it then work with you. I hope you tell us here on forum.

It doesnt work for me, i tried.

First time i installed the game it asked me to sign into EA-Account, i skipped that because i thought it dont matter,maybe thats the problem, i will delete game data and save file (i was just 10 events in) and try again.

When u play it first time dont skip EA Sign in screen!!!

Will try later and keep u guy sup-to-date

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HamiTosh said:

It doesnt work for me, i tried.

First time i installed the game it asked me to sign into EA-Account, i skipped that because i thought it dont matter,maybe thats the problem, i will delete game data and save file (i was just 10 events in) and try again.

When u play it first time dont skip EA Sign in screen!!!

Will try later and keep u guy sup-to-date

Thanks a lot.

14 hours ago, Berry_Togard said:

Either it's crap maintenance or it's a sign that ea is gonna pull the plug on the online.

At least they should give a heads up,

i mean the online trophies can be done in a weekend thats not the problem, but this whole autolog crap is total non sense. i see last guy who earnt online trophies was 6th May