Do you/would you own a gun?

Dreakon139

On 12/21/2021 at 0:55 PM, peffsi said:

I would not own a gun. I feel like they cause more problems than they solve.

I'm not really even a fan of guns in video games. I recently played the first Uncharted for the first time, and felt it was a bit tasteless to be mowing down scores of bad guys with guns. (However, I don't have a problem with murdering scores of bad guys with blades and arrows, lol). In movies/TV, I'd also rather watch martial arts than a bunch of shooting.

Same.  Maybe because I served in the military and had to qual on like a dozen firearms annually, but I've never had the desire to play one of those Call of Duty or Battlefield games in my life.

The only good FPS games in existence are Fallout 4 and 76.  

I don't own one but I'm interested in owning one or two (handgun and shotgun); however, they are just way too expensive compared to other things I like to purchase. Also, there's own two weapons I'm proficient with due to my military experience and feel uncomfortable owning a gun that I don't have experience with; I know there a firing ranges and such but that's another cost and takes time away from my other priorities.

Nope. When i was taken to shoot i thought it was boring, they arent interesting to look at and im not a decor kinda person anyways, i have no interest in killing animals, and while my little suicidal episodes are rarer these days it would probably not be a good idea to have access to a gun when they do happen.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

Just got one (Beretta M9) a couple days ago. Wish I would never use it but who knows.

Im not a "gun-nut", and im not a Trump supporter or white trash, or anything like that. BUT, if the day should come, where someone is trying to rape my wife, breaks into my house, or tries to kill me, i would rather live with shooting someone, than living with the consequences of me not having a gun. But that's just me :) 

In the perfect world, guns would not exist, for anything else that hunting. But we don't live in a perfect world. If good guys don't own guns, the only people with guns is the bad guys, and i don't wanna live in a world where the bad guys are armed, and the good guys are gonna protect themselves and their loved ones with their hands...

• Like 1