Bunch of demon trophies are bugged (lmao)

Broshida

Seeing as I've encountered a number of bugged trophies now, I've decided to turn this into a thread for that instead of sticking to one trophy. So basically:

Bugged DEMON trophies:

Armageddon 

• Confirmed it's bugged, over 40+ wins without the trophy popping as demon. However, some users have the trophy. 

One by one we will take you

• Confirmed it's bugged, after numerous downs and kills, nothing has triggered it. However, some users have the trophy.

Out of the cellar

• Confirmed it's bugged, all skill points unlocked at max level (45) as a demon. Tried resetting skills and replacing them, no dice. However, some users have the trophy.   

OG thread: I'm a little confused by this trophy. I've downed other players while possessing a teammate and stopped the revive so they bleed out, multiple times. I'm unsure if there's another way to do it? Is there a certain amount of times a player can be revived before being put down for good? Maybe I need to still possess the body while the bleed out timer ticks to zero (if that's the case, this'll be extremely difficult)? This and the trophy where you can't summon/possess a boss are worded vaguely and/or incorrectly. For instance, the boss possession trophy also counts elites for some reason. 

0.1% have it but so far I've been unsuccessful in my attempts and don't really know what I'm doing wrong. 

Edited by Broshida
updating
  • Like 3

I simply didn’t summon a boss demon and won the match and got the trophy so I think that trophy isn’t glitched.

BUT I had the same issue with killing the survivor as a possessed survivor. Downed many as a possessed survivor and no trophy. Not sure what else needs to happen to unlock the trophy…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

you can’t do a private room unless there’s a full lobby?

No but no one I play with is interested in private lobbies. 

Also it's definitely bugged. Killed a guy via possession, kept hold of the possession until the guy bled out, still nothing. :/ 

• Like 1

This is what I’ve tried:

—-Bleeding someone out using different weapons.

—-Different characters.

—-During the book phase at the end downing someone which insta kills them.

—- Now for the most interesting one, I googled the line and it showed a scene from the movie where Cheryl gets possessed so I tried this and melee killed my friend and she said the EXACT line from the movie and trophy name however no trophy. When I shot someone down she didn’t say the line but with a bladed weapon she did but no trophy, later I’m going to test playing Cheryl and downing someone on the book phase for an insta kill also in the trophy icon it shows Pablo so I’ll try against him too. Hopefully this is some help, someone from the evil dead discord told my friend he got the achievement by playing as Cheryl playing as the Necromancer and downing someone and letting them bleed out.

EDIT: Tested what I said above didn’t work.

Also a Dev told my friend after a few times of downing people they just instantly die, I haven’t managed to do this while I’m possession of someone BUT while playing as the warlord boss I did manage to do this in public while on the dark one’s objective, I downed a Cheryl and Ash and they instantly died I’d downed them probably 7-10 times beforehand and they had revived at the altar once or twice. I tested this in a private game again and couldn’t get the instant kill to work I’m not sure if it’s because I wasn’t on the dark ones objective or it just doesn’t work in private. Some testing with methods would be nice.

EDIT: I was sent a video clip from the user with the trophy on this site, clip went as follows trophy achiever playing Pablo and it seems the Ash vs evil dead 1 variant character was down (how this character went down I have no idea I assume from being killed by a possessed survivor), this was during the map survival phase once Ash was revived the trophy unlocked this was in an public game. If people could help test this out and report it to the devs who claimed to a friend “Our games and broken trophies never heard of it”, that it is indeed broke.  

EDIT: The second user on the site with the trophy response to me saying he got the trophy from a revive too. What I gather from clips is, It’s on the map survival step, puppeteer seems to be the boss. The character it seems can be anyone doing the revive. So I guess it’s just a complete and utter buggy mess, I’ve spent around 12 hours just experimenting with ways to unlock this and it seems a random revive will get it maybe. 

Edited by SzzzPS
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, DMCry- said:

Already tried diferent ways no trophie at all. Notice that someone already got the trophie im wodering how he did it.

probably as was mentioned above. down them a few times and it may be an immediate KO. So I guess it wants you to deal the final down/KO as a survivor possessed?

Just spit balling. That seems like that’d be it

Edit: never mind they said it didn’t pop the trophy.. what if you possess them and you make them kill themselves? Is this possible? Thatd be pretty amazing if there was an instant death area and we could just make them fall/die in that area

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

probably as was mentioned above. down them a few times and it may be an immediate KO. So I guess it wants you to deal the final down/KO as a survivor possessed?

Just spit balling. That seems like that’d be it

Edit: never mind they said it didn’t pop the trophy.. what if you possess them and you make them kill themselves? Is this possible? Thatd be pretty amazing if there was an instant death area and we could just make them fall/die in that area

The only way to make them kill themselves is by pushing them into the "storm". I've done that too and no trophy. It seems to be legitimately bugged. Unsure if the 30 demon wins is bugged too, or if I haven't done 30 match wins yet.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Broshida said:

The only way to make them kill themselves is by pushing them into the "storm". I've done that too and no trophy. It seems to be legitimately bugged. Unsure if the 30 demon wins is bugged too, or if I haven't done 30 match wins yet.  

literally just did this as well. Was just about to post about that not being the solution. Damn.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SzzzPS said:

EDIT: I was sent a video clip from the user with the trophy on this site, clip went as follows trophy achiever playing Pablo and it seems the Ash vs evil dead 1 variant character was down (how this character went down I have no idea I assume from being killed by a possessed survivor), this was during the map survival phase once Ash was revived the trophy unlocked this was in an public game. If people could help test this out and report it to the devs who claimed to a friend “Our games and broken trophies never heard of it”, that it is indeed broke.  

So it's purely luck based then? At least it's good to know that you only need to down a survivor while possessed. 

Just updated the thread. More problematic trophies seem to have cropped up. For reference, the demon I leveled to 45 was Puppeteer, tried everything possible to register that I've unlocked all unique skills, but no trophy is popping. So basically, 30 wins as a demon, unlocking all skills & possession are all bugged for me. :/ 

17 minutes ago, Broshida said:

Just updated the thread. More problematic trophies seem to have cropped up. For reference, the demon I leveled to 45 was Puppeteer, tried everything possible to register that I've unlocked all unique skills, but no trophy is popping. So basically, 30 wins as a demon, unlocking all skills & possession are all bugged for me. :/ 

Was that the first demon in the game you played as?

Effortless Evil seems to be bugged for me. I've done it twice online using the Necromancer and it has not popped. The first time I avoided spending points so I couldn't even spawn the boss. I figured this might have bugged it so I did it again whilst fully levelling up the boss and of course not summoning it. It again did not pop. Both times at the results screen I saw '0' next to 'Bosses summoned'.

I'm thinking that Necromancer might be bugged for this trophy but I don't want to waste my time playing another class to confirm that as I'm levelling up Necromancer for the other trophies. Has anyone done it whilst using Necromancer?

EDIT: I just did it in a private match with Necromancer and the other person instantly going down without me doing anything. It popped. I assume there must be something that is getting counted as possessing a boss when it shouldn't. Maybe the survivors?

Edited by HypnosXIII
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, HypnosXIII said:

Effortless Evil seems to be bugged for me. I've done it twice online using the Necromancer and it has not popped. The first time I avoided spending points so I couldn't even spawn the boss. I figured this might have bugged it so I did it again whilst fully levelling up the boss and of course not summoning it. It again did not pop. Both times at the results screen I saw '0' next to 'Bosses summoned'.

I'm thinking that Necromancer might be bugged for this trophy but I don't want to waste my time playing another class to confirm that as I'm levelling up Necromancer for the other trophies. Has anyone done it whilst using Necromancer?

I have the trophy unlocked and I have only ever played necromancer 

I've been in touch with Saber support and they're aware that a number of trophies are bugged, so that's good news at least. I also had trouble with Effortless Evil until I won a match without possessing anything. 

Out of the Cellar trophy unlocked for me as soon as I hit level 45 last night with no problems. Playing as Puppeteer, haven’t tried any of the other demon classes yet either. Also I hit level 45 by spending the points in the upgrade menu, not at the end of a match.

38 minutes ago, taekwonbrando said:

Exactly, so it could be that the trophy logic registers the first demon you played as the one you have to upgrade.

If that's the case, that'd be some pretty dumb trophy logic. 

On 2022/5/13 at 4:01 PM, Broshida said:

Bugged DEMON trophies:

Out of the cellar

• Confirmed it's bugged, all skill points unlocked at max level (45) as a demon. Tried resetting skills and replacing them, no dice. However, some users have the trophy.   

I got same issue yesterday 

but today I played a private match as Demon(Necromance)

when match finish  this trophy pop for me

p.s in that match I didn’t play like normal, I just let my friend quit match 

Edited by HartmannD

It's possible the game modes have a different count. Make sure you get 30 in one game mode. I had somebody pass 30 total and not get it while boosting private, once they got 30 in private only they got the trophy. They used the first demon they ever played with.

• Like 1