Bunch of demon trophies are bugged (lmao)

Broshida

On 5/13/2022 at 11:08 AM, EPICRAGE said:

I simply didn’t summon a boss demon and won the match and got the trophy so I think that trophy isn’t glitched.

BUT I had the same issue with killing the survivor as a possessed survivor. Downed many as a possessed survivor and no trophy. Not sure what else needs to happen to unlock the trophy…

I never summoned a boss demon. I won and didn't get the trophy. This sucks because it isn't exactly easy to do in the first place. 

Edited by Crypto151
New development
  • Like 1

Armageddon is bugged for me for sure. 

I have Puppetter at max level and Necromancer at level 31 and I still don't have it. I know I have won more than 30 games by now. Anyone have any luck with it?

14 minutes ago, Crypto151 said:

I never summoned a boss demon. I won and didn't get the trophy. This sucks because it isn't exactly easy to do in the first place. 

Did someone quit the game?

The first time I did it someone quit and I didn't get it. 

The next time the lobby stayed and I got the trophy

Edited by MinamalTypos
  • Like 1

I’ve submitted a bug report about the three currently glitched trophies. I’m close to making my first Demon and I’m at 15 wins. Darent max them however in case it bugs and when they fix it I have to start fresh with one of the other two Demons. Takes far too long to level up as is.

all I need are those three bugged trophies and 30 revives and I’ve done everything bar max User Level. I’m Level 20. Ridiculous to ask you to reach max when you’ll likely have the entire list done by 30. Just artificial lengthening

I agree 'Armaggedon' is bugged. I have over 30 wins clocked in and no trophy has popped as I grind max user level... that and ' One by one we will take you' seem to be bugged. (but apparently you need to be a playing as a survivor and get possessed, and *then* down a survivor. not playing as a demon.

6 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

They’ve responded. They’re aware the three trophies are bugged and a fix is incoming.

The possession one should unlock when you down somebody 

Thank you, I had also put in a ticket but haven't heard a response yet. I'm glad an answer was given.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

Thank you, I had also put in a ticket but haven't heard a response yet. I'm glad an answer was given.

if a future patch does fix these trophies, (Armageddon and One by one we will take you both bugged for me) im curious if the 30 wins for Armageddon will have to be earned again, or will the trophy pop once you load up the game post future patch

Edited by Gemini-JohnnyT

6 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

if a future patch does fix these trophies, (Armageddon and One by one we will take you both bugged for me) im curious if the 30 wins for Armageddon will have to be earned again, or will the trophy pop once you load up the game post future patch

I have no way of knowing that, it'll be up to the devs and how they implement a fix.

Edit: Rereading this I now realize you weren't directly asking me. ?

Edited by Skurkitty

I’m sure they’ll aim to have them retroactively unlock otherwise the Platinum could be unattainable if someone somehow maxed all Demon’s before it’s fixed. I’ve almost got my Warlord to 45, sat at 40 atm. I’m hoping that one doesn’t glitch as fuck me the grind to level these things is ridiculous.

if 30 Demon wins glitches I’ll scream tbf as it’s such a difficult game. I’m sat at 17 so far

22 minutes ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I’m sure they’ll aim to have them retroactively unlock otherwise the Platinum could be unattainable if someone somehow maxed all Demon’s before it’s fixed. I’ve almost got my Warlord to 45, sat at 40 atm. I’m hoping that one doesn’t glitch as fuck me the grind to level these things is ridiculous.

if 30 Demon wins glitches I’ll scream tbf as it’s such a difficult game. I’m sat at 17 so far

My max demon trophy glitched initially, but it popped after I played a few more games. So don't panic if it doesn't pop immediately, just keep playing as the demon you maxed and it should pop... hopefully.

2 hours ago, hugesawfan said:

No, it popped after my first private match, although I had won well over 30 demon matches in public lobbies.

Ok, maybe I'll ask a friend to help me do a private match because I know I've won more than 30 in public matches

Edit: It didn't work for me

Edited by MinamalTypos

20 hours ago, abbotthayesxo said:

I agree 'Armaggedon' is bugged. I have over 30 wins clocked in and no trophy has popped as I grind max user level... that and ' One by one we will take you' seem to be bugged. (but apparently you need to be a playing as a survivor and get possessed, and *then* down a survivor. not playing as a demon.

'Dark Thirty' popped with no issues at 30 wins. I'll give the private match method a shot. but as of now, 30 public match wins for demons is bugged

6 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

wins as the ? demon are usually hard earned. a group of 4 that is class balanced and sticks together can make getting some downs on the survivors difficult. as the player base gets wiser, the balance of leverage will go to the survivors unless there are future buffs/nerfs

I boosted Armageddon on PS4, for my partner it took 34 wins (I think?) and for me it took 36 wins to pop. The only theory I have is sometimes the matches don't count for some reason? Maybe when the score boards glitches blank? I have no idea honestly.

Wish I knew we could have had the survivor quit out for the wins to count, sometimes it took a while to find a minion to kill ourselves with.

• Like 1

So the isssue has been solved; the trophy is bugged due to the fact a Demon win only counts towards the trophy if as the match ends you’re in ‘Demon Form’, so you can’t be possessing any units when you win. So basically as you down the last survivor in-possess whatever unit you’re in and this will count.

It was tested by an Xbox user, the achievement percentage progress only ever went up when winning and being in Demon Form.

Thats why it unlocked for people who had the Survivor quit in a Private match. Because they were in Demon Form when their partner quit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

So the isssue has been solved; the trophy is bugged due to the fact a Demon win only counts towards the trophy if as the match ends you’re in ‘Demon Form’, so you can’t be possessing any units when you win. So basically as you down the last survivor in-possess whatever unit you’re in and this will count.

It was tested by an Xbox user, the achievement percentage progress only ever went up when winning and being in Demon Form.

Thats why it unlocked for people who had the Survivor quit in a Private match. Because they were in Demon Form when their partner quit.

thank you for the info. presumably when this gets patched, all wins by the demon ? will then count. unfortunately, there probably wont be any retro compensation for wins since i doubt the counter kept a separate tally of wins when not in demon form at the end. this is a bummer. instead of about 45 wins, im actually at about 5 and almost starting from scratch now for this ? 

1 hour ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

Aye it’s a load of shit honestly. What’s your PSN? Add me and we can just do the Private match method? Will take like an hour tops if we both go for it

same name here is the one i use on PSN. but im a bit old school. i try to only boost as a last resort, but thank you, i will keep it in mind