Bunch of demon trophies are bugged (lmao)

Broshida

I can't even get a win as a demon, anymore. I max out all my skills and there's always one survivor just sitting around at the final two minutes of the match. The spawn time for portals are way too long. 

On 5/21/2022 at 2:47 AM, MinamalTypos said:

Armageddon is bugged for me for sure. 

I have Puppetter at max level and Necromancer at level 31 and I still don't have it. I know I have won more than 30 games by now. Anyone have any luck with it?

Did someone quit the game?

The first time I did it someone quit and I didn't get it. 

The next time the lobby stayed and I got the trophy

Nope, no one left.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crypto151 said:

I can't even get a win as a demon, anymore. I max out all my skills and there's always one survivor just sitting around at the final two minutes of the match. The spawn time for portals are way too long. 

Nope, no one left.

as the player base for survivors gets experienced and leveled up, wins will become much more hard earned for the ?

8 hours ago, Crypto151 said:

I've found that heavy early pressure is the key. Get level 3, 1 point in possession and basic portal then hunt them down. You're going to level so fast from the constant early pressure. For your skill tree regardless of your Demon choice make sure any available points are going into Possession and Basic. Possess a unit out of line of sight of survivors then just run them down, very good chance you'll chunk their HP if not down them. Buffed basic units are insane (and I expect them to be nerfed). Even when I encounter a well coordinated team they still fail due to attrition and lack of consumables. Their class skills can only do so much with cooldowns involved.

Point priority: Possession >= Basic > Boss > Energy >= Elite > Traps > Vision

2 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

as the player base for survivors gets experienced and leveled up, wins will become much more hard earned for the ?

I disagree, because just as the survivors get experienced so to do the demon players. I only have around 1 in 10 games even reach the dark ones at this point.

Edited by Skurkitty

On 5/22/2022 at 0:16 PM, hugesawfan said:

Public matches didn't help but Armageddon popped for me in private matches with the other player leaving as soon as the match started.

that's where it popped for me, also effortless evil popped for my duo/boosting partner when me and her got into a private game and i quickly dc it popped. put i dont know how one by one works or if it's just bugged out til a patch.

2 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

I've found that heavy early pressure is the key. Get level 3, 1 point in possession and basic portal then hunt them down. You're going to level so fast from the constant early pressure. For your skill tree regardless of your Demon choice make sure any available points are going into Possession and Basic. Possess a unit out of line of sight of survivors then just run them down, very good chance you'll chunk their HP if not down them. Buffed basic units are insane (and I expect them to be nerfed). Even when I encounter a well coordinated team they still fail due to attrition and lack of consumables. Their class skills can only do so much with cooldowns involved.

Point priority: Possession >= Basic > Boss > Energy >= Elite > Traps > Vision

I disagree, because just as the survivors get experienced so to do the demon players. I only have around 1 in 10 games even reach the dark ones at this point.

more players are learning to not touch vehicles until the map is complete as opposed to a week ago when people jumped in cars at the beginning. more and more groups are going even balanced class wise and sticking together  as opposed to running around aimlessly like right after game launch. a demon ? player can get more experienced yes, but the ceiling of improvement is much higher for the survivor player base. without dev adjustments, in time the balance will start to shift to survivors. especially a well disciplined and communicating team 

• Like 2

On 5/13/2022 at 11:08 AM, EPICRAGE said:

I simply didn’t summon a boss demon and won the match and got the trophy so I think that trophy isn’t glitched.

BUT I had the same issue with killing the survivor as a possessed survivor. Downed many as a possessed survivor and no trophy. Not sure what else needs to happen to unlock the trophy…

Spoke too soon I guess. Playing the PS5 version now and Effortless Evil, winning a match without possessing a boss unit, did not unlock for me after winning the match and not even putting a skill point in the boss section.