How to obtain clues from pressing a button?

Hi all,

I'm enjoying the game and currently solving the third murder. But I see those trophies about obtaining clues from pressing a button and I just don't understand what the game is expecting from me? Any idea?

Ok I finally understood what I was missing.

So objects or phrases are not highlighted as said above. It's just that from time to time during the investigation videos there is a little sound and a text written in white appears for a few seconds.

I was confused coz the triangle which appears at those moments is also white and doesn't really use the standard pink triangle icon from PlayStation ?

Well I only found out about this at chapter 4 so I guess I missed that trophy unless I go for another run through.

On 16.5.2022 at 5:39 PM, samy002 said:

Ok I finally understood what I was missing.

So objects or phrases are not highlighted as said above. It's just that from time to time during the investigation videos there is a little sound and a text written in white appears for a few seconds.

I was confused coz the triangle which appears at those moments is also white and doesn't really use the standard pink triangle icon from PlayStation 1f609.png

Well I only found out about this at chapter 4 so I guess I missed that trophy unless I go for another run through.

yeah, you missed the trophy and need to replay the chapters trough chapter select.

you might want to have a look into this guide: http://ps3imports.org/index.html/_/trophyguides/the-centennial-case-a-shijima-story-trophy-guide-r1032

It shows you every phrase at which to press triangle.