Roulette ticket prizes incresed?

Janire1911

Anyone else gotten better than usual prizes from the roulette tickets lately? The last three I've gotten have been a Nitrous system from a 2-star, 500k credits from a 4-star and 30k credits from a 2-star. Also got a car from a 2-star ticket a while ago. Before that I've almost always gotten just the 5k credits regardless of the ticket. I know PD talked about making the prizes better so maybe they've made the change now or I've just been much luckier than usual.

Edited by Janire1911

9 minutes ago, Janire1911 said:

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just so used to getting just the 5k or even 2k credits that getting better than that three times in a row has been really surprising 263a.png.

Only playing it with my brother in law, but after 1 month of not playing it, the last two Tickets we got also something different and not always the worst possible outcome. So yeah RNG is RNG but we were suprised as well

Yesterday I got 5k from a 3-star ticket but today I got a 6-star ticket that gave 500k. That was the third 6-star that I've gotten (one from completing the final menu and two from daily marathons), the first one gave me a McLaren VGT and the other two 500k credits.

I think of it as a bit like the lottery, where the smaller prizes have the better odds of winning them. So the top tier might be (say) 1 in 25 or 1 in 50, mid tier around 1 in 15 and the bottom tiers represent about 95% of all prizes (about 19 out of 20)

I have won a Tomahawk, a $400K Lamborghini, a Pagani, a $350K rally spec and top credits prize twice, 500K and One Million credits, playing everyday since launch weekend. A few days after new vehicles were launched I won a Subaru BRZ S '21. I have won 12 car parts (used none of them) and 2 Invitations to buy. Most tickets yield 2000 credits, some at 5000 and fewer 10,000.

I have also got 1.3M car recently, 1M car not long ago too. More (useless) car parts too, and even one special engine part not available for purchase. Now it's not always the worst cash pile. In the beginning it was 9/10 time. But I have never got more than 30K cash.