[Video] Trophy Guides (More to be added)

DanTheMan_94_

Hey yo,

The Evil Dead is a PVP survivor vs deadites game where you need to find certain things while players playing as Deadites try to stop you, it’s a lot of fun but quite tricky at times as the maps are rather large. 

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get certain trophies that require 1 off actions rather than the Grindy ones which would be simply too long for a guide. This is a fairly straight forward platinum but some of the trophies may be a little bit more difficult as there’s no clear guide on how to do them within the game. 

The platinum will probably take around 30+ hours to complete as it does require a lot of different grinding and replay value, I’d want to rate it 5/10 for difficulty as most of the trophies are very heavily based off who your team mates are and who you are against in terms of enemies.

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

I’m driving here! - this one I show you how to honk your horn in the car, unlocking the il driving here trophy

Knuckle Sandwich! - in this video I’ll show you how to defeat a deadite with your bare hands

That’s Gotta Hurt - This one is all about special attacks! I show you how to do these attacks 10 of them bags the trophy

Classic Ride - This shows where to get the delta car for the classic ride trophy

Edited by DanTheMan_94_
Adding more content
  • Like 1