[Suggestion] - Flagged Game Disputes - flag reason

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Does he though? Is Sly not allowed to run Slys own website in the manner Sly chooses?

I bet people would do stuff for free, i know i would if i knew what i was doing, i would get rid of the cheaters that plague the leaderboards.  This site needs a overhaul imo. I just hope it doesn't end up like playstationtrophies.org. 

I mean the site is great to say just 1 person maintains it, built it etc. It's actually amazing. But just imagine how much better it would be with some help. Forums are still slow, don't think they are ever going to be fixed, also would love a Dark Mode option, unless it has one and i just can't find it? 

• Like 2

That’s an excellent idea, Smashero. Too many disputes are started without any background info given (sometimes on purpose by the disputer). This would stop any future disputes from needing to be responded to with “can you please state the reason why you were flagged?” You see it way too often honestly, almost under every single dispute.  

If the mods/CRT do in fact have an open line of communication with Sly, you would think some of the constructive criticism wouldn’t fall on deaf ears. I’m hoping he wants to improve the site in some aspects. The site is great, but so many new things can be implemented…requirement of flag reasoning in disputes, rarity leaderboard, etc. None of it will get done most likely, but constructive criticism and great ideas that could benefit the site shouldn’t be met with “it’s Sly's site, he can do whatever he wants” by moderators. As true as that is, progress should always be welcomed and considered. I hope he at least cares about his website enough to improve upon it, not keep it stagnant.

• Like 4